Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest bad seller

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustyrods, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stickshiftkustoms

Stickshiftkustoms
    from The south

I would have but he just does this, instead of asking

2. Deadelvis2000

Deadelvis2000
    from Austin, TX

In his defense...when contacted this morning, he reached out to me right away and assured me we are on schedule.

3. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

This is another fine example of drama caused by buyer/seller lack of communication.

wraymen likes this.
  4. Stickshiftkustoms

Stickshiftkustoms
    from The south

Luckythirteenagogo I agree!

5. Glad this seems to be worked out for both parties involved. Scammers in this day and age can make everybody paranoid. Maybe just delete the thread.

6. Stickshiftkustoms

Stickshiftkustoms
    from The south

7. There appear to be two different disgruntled customers here - Rusty (the OP), who hasn't said anything about this being resolved (and who says he had contacted a few times before starting this thread), and deadelvis who joined in and it looks like might have a resolution.

turboroadster likes this.
  8. Stickshiftkustoms

Stickshiftkustoms
    from The south

Yes I spoke to devil he got paranoid because of rustys comments. Show you the stuff to spread like wild fire

9. So what happened with Rusty? Did I miss something?

10. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

Here is a course in Professional Courtesy 101:
    Buyer - Reads understands the entire ad and contacts the seller to purchase item.
    Seller - Makes sure the buyer understands ALL conditions of the item at hand and the purchasing and shipping process.
    Buyer - Asks ALL questions about EVERY aspect of the transaction.
    Seller - Answers everything and makes sure the buyer understands EVERYTHING PRIOR to payment.
    Buyer - Agrees and sends payment.
    Seller - Contacts the buyer to confirm the payment was received and gives the buyer the shipping information (tracking number / BOL).
    Buyer - Contacts seller to confirm the item was received.
    Any problems or questions should be communicated promptly between the two parties. If one of the parties is unresponsive after multiple attempts, then the issue should then be elevated to the appropriate channels. NOT an open public one-sided rant bashing the other party.

11. 117harv

117harv

Stick shift, you haven't posted on the forum, no one here has had a chance to get an idea of who you are. Also, since you are selling here, joining the Alliance will go along ways toward making members feel safe buying from you and help Ryan run the site that gives you a place to sell.

Just because one isn't an Alliance member doesn't mean they are less than trustworthy, but members who participate show they are here for the site and not just here to hock their wares.

12. Stickshiftkustoms

Stickshiftkustoms
    from The south

luckythirteenagogo you are obviously married!

13. Stickshiftkustoms

Stickshiftkustoms
    from The south

I figured I would see how things go before I drop down some cash ! Needless to say most of my interaction on here has been wonderful! I don't let one bad egg ruin my time here!

14. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

Let's just say I learned the communication game the hard way.

15. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

Like mentioned above, join in on some of the conversations on here and let us get to know you. If you're gonna keep selling on here, join the Alliance. Earned trust goes a long way here.

16. Well I aint selling anything to you. You would expect me to automatically be a responsible seller. :D

Actually I personally try and stay on top of my business dealings, and for the most part I do OK, not stellar but OK. I have had to admit something to myself if not to anyone else, I need management. In my house that comes in the form of my missus.

17. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

Actually, if I were to buy something from you, I would expect you to be a responsible seller. I would still stay on you to make sure the missus was keeping you and the shipping of my item in line.

18. No fair you know me too well. :D

Which reminds me I promised someone pics of steering wheel. Guess I should knuckle down and pic my camera up as I head for the garage. Well I'm gone fellas it was fun and everything. ;)

19. rustyrods

rustyrods
    from Dixon,Il.

WOW This got his attention. You can say all you want . The hood was paid for 11,3 ,2015 calls made to you told me it was sent. One of the calls you even said I sent it air mail They must have missed my roof..........I Still have NO HOOD OR MONEY

20. Stickshiftkustoms

Stickshiftkustoms
    from The south

Read The ad it says end of November ,which was Monday, today is Thursday, went out pilot air freight. They are the only shipper I use. sorry for your impatience!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.