Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dodge P/U's ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Powerband, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Powerband

Powerband

I started taking pictures of orphan cars in my neighborhood and ther is a P/U that's been behind a neighbors house for at least the 25 years or so I've been in the area. Anyone ID this or have pics of one rodded?. I decided I'm going to approach the owners and inquire on the car's since the area's filling up with McMansions and Cul-de-Sac 's and the "cars on the lawn" are disappearing.:rolleyes:

More orphans [​IMG]at:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v296/Powerband/ORPHAN CARS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD/

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nightfire

Nightfire
    from Canada

Here's my 50, no corner window....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Nightfire

Nightfire
    from Canada

And heres a pshop of mine...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Nightfire

Nightfire
    from Canada

Dare to be different, enough Chevies and Fords around but how often do you see a Dodge truck?

Mike

5. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Heres a 36 Dodge:p

Attached Files:

6. 46mopar

46mopar

Powerband, The truck your looking at could be a 1948 to 1950. You can tell by the grill they changed the grill late 50. By the picture it looks like the truck also has the rare low side bed. Alot of guys who are in to these truck like this bed to me it looks alittle out of place on the truck. Check out www.pilothouse.com there is some good info there. These truck are cool and there isn't alot them out there. Parts are hard to find and nobody make patch panels for them. Heres a pic of the one I'm building and if I get off my ass it may one day be done. Any question ask I like to see more of these out there.

7. 37dodge

37dodge

I just located a 36 or 37 on some mountain property and will pick it up in the spring. I have dreams of building it gasser style. The body is pretty solid, just beat up. It was last registered in 1954.

Attached Files: