Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Chevy Deluxe Coupe Mild Kustom Bagged

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mindbender Motorsports, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Mindbender Motorsports

Mindbender Motorsports
    from California

City: Hilmar

State: California
    Price: 30000
    I am reluctantly selling this beauty to fund two other builds I have going on. This car was built by "Skoty Chops" and is a high quality build. It features a Mustang II style IFS with power disc brakes, rack and pinion steering and tubular control arms. It's powered by a rebuilt great running 327 with new aluminum intake and new Holley carb, TH350 automatic transmission with a Lokar shifter and new radiator with electric cooling fan. The rear end is mid 70's Camaro and held in place with a triangulated 4-link. It all rides on Accuair Speed Switch controlled air ride with a Viair compressor and five gallon tank. The body has some mild custom mods such as flush mounted skirts, molded fenders and shaved trunk and hood. The interior is a beautiful peanut butter color tuck and roll with a shaved dash and all new glass and felt. This car runs and drives perfectly and is very reliable. It also has a small amplifier and speaker system that an iPod or iPhone can play through. IT rides on wide white wall radials and steel wheels. The paint is very nice but has a few dings and scratches.
    call or text Gil
    209-613-3338

View video of the car on YouTube

IMG_5043.JPG
    The car is located near Modesto California and has a clean and current California title.

image10.jpeg IMG_5045.JPG IMG_5055.JPG IMG_5346.JPG IMG_5349.JPG IMG_5351.JPG

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    flyin-t, rednova62 and Nomadness like this.
  2. Mindbender Motorsports

Mindbender Motorsports
    from California

Make me an offer, I need it sold.

Nomadness likes this.
  3. Mindbender Motorsports

Mindbender Motorsports
    from California

Video added, check it out.

4. Mindbender Motorsports

Mindbender Motorsports
    from California