Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1936 Ford Tudor/ Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Ford Mike, Oct 30, 2015.

1. City: Poconos

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $2900 obo
    For sale is a decent 36 ford humpback sedan with another set of front fenders and another hood. The car is in need of a large amount of floor work but overall is structurally sound. I had plans to convert the car to a 3 window coupe so I located a rear section of a 5 window which is very rough, but I didn't plan to use much of it. That is included in the sale. The car has no motor or trans, but somewhere along the line it was converted to an ohv v8 as the radiator has the inlet and outlets modified. It was also converted to hydraulic brakes and has 42-48 brakes on all four corners. It has the stock rear with 3.78 gears, or so the speedometer gear tells me. The X member is intact and was not ruined during the juice brake conversion.

I have a clear 1936 Ford Coupe title in my name that will go with the car. Price is obo so shoot me offers, I need it gone. Message me or email me if you have any questions.

[email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Need it gone, Shoot me an offer