Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 Ford Fairlane Sedan (Mild Kustom)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mitchell de Moor, Jul 24, 2015.

1. City: Hamilton, On.

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $5,000
    Selling as is for $5,000 but I will also sell without the motor for $3,000 so I have a good engine for my Customline. I am also a huge fan of trading so let me know what you got!

1956 Ford Fairlane 4-door sedan

Good:
    -Shaved Door Handles, Locks, Hood Emblem, Trunk Emblem, and Trunk Lock
    -Good running 292 Y-Block V8 that holds 60 P.S.I. oil pressure all day (reason I bought the car).
    -Chrome valve covers & air cleaner
    -All trim stainless is all there and intact
    -Would make a great summer cruiser

Bad:
    -Some rust on the floors where body mounts meet the rockers.
    -Small rust spot on the right hand side of the cross member about 1/2" by 1 1/4" area of rust
    -Some rust in the left side rear wheel well
    -Vehicle does run and drive but will need a new waterpump
    -Has an ugly late model Lincoln interior (front seats are not bolted down).

All in all some small areas of rust to fix, drop a bench seat in, fix the waterpump and you have youself a cool family cruiser.

$3,000 for the body without the engine and $5,000 as a complete unit. However, I am a fan of trades.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bump! Help a starving college student through school;)

3. Bump she's still for sale. If you go on my Instagram @1956moosekustomline you can hear a video of the motor (sounds real good with the glasspacks)

4. Price drop! I'll take $4,500 for the car complete or $2,500 sans motor! Thanks!

5. $4,000 (Canadian) for the car complete or $2,500 (Canadian) without the motor. This is the final price drop and I can't go any lower. Need the money to go back to school.

6. How about I throw in some delicious ice cold PBRs:D

7. Still available! Anybody with a family need a cool cruiser to pile the kids in? Easy to convince the wife on a four door "family car":D

8. TTT need a new laptop for school