Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Thank you VETERANS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by engine138, Nov 11, 2015.

1. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Thanks to all the Veterans for your service and your sacrifices god bless America
    Veterans.jpg

26 roadster, oldsjoe, fauj and 7 others like this.
  2. May I second that? They did sacrifice.

Ben

3. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Absolutely.

4. 57tailgater

57tailgater
    from Georgia

Great thanks to all who have served. Enjoy YOUR day!

5. THANKS YOU to all our veterans. My 30 year old stepson is one. Justin is one.He ran an I.U D. mine sweeper. He was lucky over there. The one sweeper in front of him wasn't so lucky .Glad to have him back home! Fly our flag proudly!!!! HPIM2159.JPG Bruce.

oldsjoe and Stogy like this.
  6. Thank you for all you have done for us....I don't know what else to say but THANK YOU

7. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Today is a day to tell all our veterans "thanks for your service". I would offer that the HAMB has a higher percentage of veterans than the general population. Speaks to the character of my fellow gear heads!! From an old salt, Submarine Force Atlantic 1966-1971, I salute you!
    12193333_439963582863525_1320660329904245779_n.jpg

oldsjoe, Stogy, 40fordtudor and 2 others like this.
  8. brady1929

brady1929

Thanks to all who have served.

9. coupe man

coupe man

Thanks to all of you who have taken time out of your lives and served.You made this a better place.Thanks to all Vets.

oldsjoe and lothiandon1940 like this.
  10. This country wouldn't be what it is without our veterans,thank you for your service! HRP

oldsjoe and lothiandon1940 like this.
  11. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

Thanks to all my fellow Veterans,I only spent 21 months in but it helped shape my life more than I could imagine. We were young ,somewhat inexperienced and we still did what needed to be done. You are all my heros.

12. DenK

DenK

image.jpeg Flying the flags today. Thank you for your service.
    Marine flag is for all marines and my son in law. Happy birthday Marines!

13. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Thanks to all of my fellow veterans. I can't help but think of the book and movie titled " We were soldiers once, and young".

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    oldsjoe likes this.
  14. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Thanks to all the Veterans for your service and your sacrifices god bless America.

Today is a very important day to honor all our wonderful men and women who have served out country.

Thank You Jimbo

oldsjoe likes this.
  15. Nemosgarage

Nemosgarage

Happy Veterans day to all our fellow veterans.

16. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

To all of the veterans that I know, to the ones that I haven't yet met and to the ones that I will not meet in this life, you have my undying gratitude for your service and your sacrifices. Thank you and God bless.
    IMG_0615.JPG
    Keep 'em flying Grandpa.

17. And remember to thank a vet,active soldier,fire and police when you see them.They all protect and serve.

18. I'm flying my flag for all Veterans Today and in remembrance of
    the men in my family who have served!

Grandfather Marine WWI
    Father-In Law Navy WWII
    Father Korea

19. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

Thank You to all the Veterans who served. Hope you were able to do something special for this day!

20. marfen

marfen
    from sask

Up here it's Remembrance Day...We shall raise a glass...to all those who served...to all those we've lost
    youtube Ric-A-Dam-Doo by Homefire

21. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

If it wasn't for our heroes we wouldn't even be in this forum. My heartfelt thanks to all of you. God bless you.

oldsjoe likes this.
  22. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

X2 Marfen thank you to all those on both sides of the border, we are all brothers

23. Thank you to all for your service. Much respect to our men and woman that sacrifice for our country. Heroes to all of us! Have a great day!:D

oldsjoe likes this.
  24. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

put our Flag out front this morning to try to help people to remember this important day of Thanks to all Veterans, active, retired and those that have passed

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    oldsjoe likes this.
  25. custom50

custom50
    from Indiana

I would like to thank my Brother plus all of the others that served, my Brother left this life too early from results of agent orange 2007, I was in the Army from 64 to 67 but I stayed State side, three other Brothers were in Korea, I'm the only one left out of five who was in the service. One was killed from a drunk driver hitting him while on his Motor Cycle, he spent 6 years in the Army drove a tank during the Korean Conflict, died at 27 years old, one died from cancer, he was the Gunner on the same Tank my Brother drove, he was a heavy smoker, one died of old age. All five of us Volunteered.

oldsjoe, das858 and Stogy like this.
  26. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Another U.S. Navy "graduate" and myself are making the rounds today---Denny's was first and Applebee's is next, for lunch. If I'm not having a nap, we're thinking we might hit Texas Road House later. It's just too much to ask......
    all these places to go.

27. I know that many won't understand but Veterans Day and Memorial Day are both very difficult days for me. This is not feel sorry for the 'beaner and it won't gain you any points if you do. This is the 'beaner being candid.

Many good men have left this world so that many others will be safe in this world, our freedom and that of others has been bought and paid for with the blood of the absolute best that we have to offer. To them both the survivors and those who never came home I give my deepest heart felt thanks.

40fordtudor, racer-x, oldsjoe and 5 others like this.
  28. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Thanks to all veterans today past and present, especially those Marines I proudly served with in Vietnam 66-67. Semper Fi.

40fordtudor, oldsjoe and Stogy like this.
  29. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

A big thanks to all who have given their lives so that we can enjoy freedom and security in ours.
    Also a big thanks to those who serve and survive to return home.
    God bless them one and all.

30. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Well said Beaner.

40fordtudor likes this.