Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage My Photos from Jalopyrama 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dan Greenberg, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

You're welcome Scott - I will get back to you on PM.
    JalopRama15 D750-0324-Edit-2.jpg

2. That photo is really cool, nice effect!

3. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks Sancho! I will probably have a couple more like that since the Ag Center had a lot of background area that was brighter than the cars and will be fun to play with. This one, being in bare metal, seemed like a natural for it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  4. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

5. Dan, so glad that you were able to make it. I'm also disappointed that we were unable to meet up. It was a real busy day and many people that I knew were there I didn't get to see, including some of my fellow Rusty Nuts members. I'm sure they were pretty busy, too, taking care of show business. Your pix are awesome as always and I'm anxiously awaiting the future postings. I think Lothian Don said it best that "it's like a kid waiting for Christmas." I wasn't able to get outside to see the cars until late in the day, which didn't work out too well as most had departed by then. So, I'm expecting your pix will bring me up-to-date on what I missed outside. I'm hopeful that your trip was uneventful and your other stops were fulfilling.

6. Dan, did you happen to take any pics of John Dayton's blue T coupe?

100_4714 (Medium).JPG

kiwijeff likes this.
  7. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks Wayne. I'm very glad I was able to make it as well. I totally understand about the meeting up part. It does get pretty crazy. There was definitely a lot of nice stuff outside on Saturday so stay tuned. Scott - I definitely did get a few shots of that blue T.
    [​IMG]

rebarsfords, oldsjoe, Sancho and 4 others like this.
  8. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

9. Ranchero59

Ranchero59

Always great shots. Thanks.

10. WOW, your pictures are fantastic.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  11. Nice chatting with you on the short ride I gave you down the driveway! :)

12. frdsuperduty

frdsuperduty
    from Lewes De

Dan,It was great to talk with you on Friday.I thought Id run into you on Sat. but you must have been on the move because I didnt see you again.Let me know if you come east next year and hopefully we can catch up.Being from the Allentown/Bethlehem area it was great to hear how much you like the industrial part of town.I think I'll look at it more closely next time I'm there.John

13. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks a lot Ranchero59, wraymen, Andy (OL 55) and John (frdsuperduty). Andy - thanks again for that short yet fun ride. John - definitely check out the steel mill. I didn't get a chance to really scope it out, but I bet there is a great place to do car portraits somewhere there. I was constantly cruisin around on Saturday and didn't leave till it was dark. I'm glad we at least got to talk when we did.

[​IMG]
    A lot of work and family stuff going on today, so not to productive at doing car pics. More tomorrow.

EBW, oldsjoe, wicarnut and 7 others like this.
  14. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

15. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

16. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

17. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

18. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Thanks Dan awesome as usual :cool:

19. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

You're welcome eng138 - Thank you.
    [​IMG]

oldsjoe, wicarnut, Sancho and 4 others like this.
  20. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

21. Clark

Clark

Dan...great pic as usual. Nice meeting you, I was your chofuer Friday night
    Clark

22. littlebluecoupe

littlebluecoupe

Dan- I feel sure this is a Barry Lobeck roadster. Can't you tell by the stance? Ohio hot rods! Beautiful pictures as always. Sure miss the Rodders Journal Baltimore this year. Bud

23. GregF

GregF

Verde742 the size is 315/55-16 unfortunately the tire is currently out of production. Bud is right it is a Lobeck's built roadster originally built for Mike Miner - RIP.

24. Thanks for the pictures. Are you a professional photographer? If not you have missed your calling. GREAT stuff.

25. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks Clark - it was great getting to meet you and hang out at the Green Turtle or whatever it was. Thanks again for the ride.

Thanks Bud and thanks GregF for answering the question. I thought it might be a Lobeck, but I am certainly not knowledgeable enough on that to know if it was a real one or someone else made one that copied the style. I will have another side view of it up soon Bud so you can see its stance. Also Bud - If this event is held again next year, I would highly advise taking one of your remarkable cars up there. If they have this and RJR again close to each other in time and space, I will be very hard pressed to decide which to go to. This was absolutely a first class event and an exciting and well varied group of cars. The people and atmosphere were outstanding as well. I am SO glad I went. This thread is barely underway and some of my best shots are being held back in my TRJ reserve until they choose which images they want for their piece on the show, but in the coming days and weeks, you will see a bunch of what was there.

Thanks very much dirt t. I am a professional photographer, although it is not my full time job. I do sell prints, books, do hired photo shoots of cars, have been published in magazines such as TRJ and Rod and Kulture, have images in calenders, etc. If you get bored waiting for me to catch up with pictures here, I encourage you to check out my main web presence at http://www.pbase.com/dlgphoto. There are thousands more images like these from prior car shows and other car and non car related adventures. It is easier than trying to find them here in my other threads and has a lot of stuff that is not on either the HAMB or Facebook.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  26. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Here is the side view of that Lobeck 32.
    [​IMG]

27. excellent photo,s as always,so cool.

28. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks so much scottishModelArodder!
    [​IMG]

D-Russ, Bowtie Coupe and Scooterville like this.
  29. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for your stellar efforts as usual. That "T" in post#34 is a '26 or'27, I believe

30. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

You're quite welcome bowie and thanks for the info. It turned out to be a 27 - found it in someone else's thread.
    [​IMG]

oldsjoe, Sancho, D-Russ and 2 others like this.