Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD! SOLD! PLEASE DELETE 1955 Studebaker Truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 34fordchop, Mar 5, 2015.

1. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

City: Sacramento

State: California
    Price: 15,000
    1955 Kustom Chop Studebaker

I have for sell my 1955 custom chopped Studebaker pickup truck. The truck started off as a show truck as you can tell from the photos. I was getting tired of the way it looked so I did a mild 2 1/2 inch chop. Yes I probably should've just repainted it instead of taking it down to bare metal. Usually when you do that you open up a can of worms and that's what happened. The guy who originally built the truck had no clue or was just in a hurry, I literally had to go thru & redo everything. The fenders on the bed werent fitting correctly, actually there was a shit load of bondo. I've never seen so much bondo just to get the fenders to fit. So I had to redo all the metalwork on the bed to take care of the problem so now it is straight with no bondo. Actually the whole truck has had the metalwork done, NO RUST & Straight. I was thinking about repainting it but I thought I put it on here to see if someone's interested so they can paint it the color they want.

The last 2 pictures that you see the truck in bare metal is how it looks exactly right now. It's is complete, runs and I do have all of the glass & interior(all black tuck n roll.

Here a list of what has been done to the truck.

Would be interested in trading for a model a, roadster or ford pu 32 thru 40. Got more pics if need. Cheers

1955 Studebaker Kustom Truck
    -Complete build from the ground up Rust Free

Motor :
    -289 studebaker motor out of a 63 Hawk(complete rebuild)
    -5965 miles on motor
    -Finned stuebaker value covers, chrome air filter, polished intake, chrome pulley kit, finned oil cover, Edelbrock carb, block hugger headers(dual exhaust ceramic coated from headers back)
    -Big aluminum radiator w/electric fan
    - LOTS OF CHROME UNDER THE HOOD

Trans:
    -700r4 custom built w/torque convertor (painted same as motor)
    -Lokar kick down cable kit, trans dip stick , emergency hand brake

Front end:
    -Fat man IFS stage 2 w/air bags , disc brakes

Rear end:
    -Currie 9" w/posi, drum brakes , air bags

Frame:
    -Original frame(custom build) power coated , cuts outs in frame for the exhaust

Body:
    -1955 studebaker pickup
    -Everything shaved & smooth , nosed, decked, French electric antenna, hood louver, one piece power windows, shaved door handles(door poppers w/remote), Custom tall lights , custom made headlight bezels, custom front bumper, etc......
    -54 ford dash , classic gauges, A/C, cd, impala steering wheel, idiot tilt column, so cal switches, so cal swam mirrors, Genie shifter, custom fiberglass headliner(painted the same as the front end w/ the flames)
    - Black tuck & roll w/green piping, seat & door panels, black floor carpet, black tuck & roll tonuea cover for the bed
    -Bear claw door latches & locks

Wheels:
    -5 on 4.75 chrome reverse steelies w/spider caps, NEW Firestones 670/15

-This TRUCK can be driven anywhere,

GOT ALL OF RECEIPTS for the motor, trans , front & rear end , every nut & bolt , power coated , etc, etc..... OVER $60K INVESTED ....

- if you have any questions please send a pm cause I KNOW I forgot some stuff .... Thanks

$25,000 O.B.O. Would trade for the right vehicle. Model A , roadsters 28-31 , 32-40 ford trucks / coupes

YES I DO HAVE THE HOOD & TAILGATE , THE GLASS & INTERIOR

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    Faded Love Garage likes this.
  2. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

Bttt thanks

$15,000

3. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

image.jpg Bttt thanks

$15,000 - this is not a project , its complete & running truck. Inside cab / engine bay, hood, tailgate, grille & inside the bed are still painted. If questions , please ask.

Trades welcome- ford roadsters 28-31 , ford coupes & 2 sedans 30-40 , ford trucks 30-40

NO PROJECTS..

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    Faded Love Garage likes this.
  4. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

5. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

6. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

Bttt thanks

This is not a project it is a complete running pick up.

7. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

SOLD ! Please delete ad. Thanks