Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Chrysler Windsor

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by INXS, Oct 13, 2015.

1. INXS

INXS

City: Waterloo

State: New York
    Price: 6500
    I am selling my parents 1950 Chrysler Windsor. Age and downsizing force sale. It runs and drives and the fluid drive transmission works well. The seats were recovered about 20 years ago and are still in very nice shape. Overall the interior is in very nice, enjoyable condition.

This car was used as a daily driver for most of the 1990's and early 2000's during the summer months and garage stored winters. It was last registered in 2009. Always well maintained and serviced every year before getting out each Spring. The car was repainted sometime in the 1970's and the paint is showing it's age although it still gets positive comments everywhere it is driven. Hagerty price guide would put this car at about a 3.5 condition.

Extra driveshaft, transmission and clutch, radiator, generator, some lenses and misc. tune up parts are included. Asking $6500 or would consider interesting trade offers. You can contact me at: 315-651-9486. More pictures and information available upon request.

Attached Files:

2. INXS

INXS

Car has been sold.