Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Bay Area Caddy

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by bandreese, Oct 27, 2015.

1. bandreese

bandreese

I am looking for a club in the Bay Area to look into. I have not been in one for about 20 to 25 years ago when we were just kids with cool low VW's. I go to shows and see some good looking cars around here and think it is time to grow my community with some cool people and have fun. Any suggestions? I am fairly traditional custom guy with a 55 Caddy. My girl drives a 62 Falcon wagon. Thanks see you at the shows..

El Capo likes this.
  2. El Capo

El Capo
    from San Jose

How's it going brother! There are plenty of great people to choose from to become part of a club. Get a feel for who fits your style, your personality and most importantly who feels like a group you can identify with. I have to say that you have a sweet ride and was no problem in having our Club have you as our pick at Strangers this year. Btw, I believe I just saw your ride this past week. You having some work done in Sac? Great groupnof people btw, I know those dudes, whom I'm good friends with and do awesome work.... Good luck to you bro.

3. bandreese

bandreese

Thanks man, Yes BC is putting in a wireless control for my suspension and dabbing a new support for a new larger radiator. I really liked your clubs cars as well. Where do you guys meet? can you send me any info on your club? Thanks and see you at the shows. I am at SEMA in Las Vegas this week and going to Goodguys this weekend. I am not bringing the Caddy but holly if your there maybe we can talk. Blake. 229.630.2236 mobile just text me. Thanks again.