Register now to get rid of these ads!

Giving away my stuff. yup. come get it, but it does come with strings sorta

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1950coronet600hp, Mar 8, 2012.

1. 1950coronet600hp, people like you are proof that there is good people left in this world. I'm sure we all hope that the situation you are in works out good for you. and good luck on getting another project.

2. hotrodgypsy

hotrodgypsy
    from reading,pa

wow....this is a very good thing you offer...good luck in the future...good things will come..ive had health issues for the past 10yrs...i received a kidney and 2 pancreas's..not only do i have a good workin' kidney,after 30 yrs of shootin' insulin,im not diabetic since 09..good luck..the man up above will provide...chuck

3. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Dont feel bad you tried, I had the same car in the same shape and couldnt give it away either...seriously.

4. if only i was closer...

5. 3.5 years later.. Jim still has my van.. its living the good life.. the coronet, who the heck knows, probably getting a suntan at Ferris Automotive in sunny st johns az.. I can't believe its been almost 4 years.. time slippin on by.. have yet to be able to get anything old, but maybe just maybe.. Ill be able to trade off my old bmw for a 46 chevy.. I hope I hope...

Murphy32 likes this.
  6. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo
    from Selma, NC

I just read this thread, and that was an unheard of gesture on your part. I can't believe no one wanted the Dodge. If nothing else, it would've been a great parts car. Either way, I'm glad to see you're back on here and I hope you get another old classic soon.

7. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Thank you sir for having a generous heart and a kind soul.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo