Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration a fall cruise

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tb33anda3rd, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Fedman

Fedman

2. thanks, the first photo, with the house in the back ground is my place. the shots in the field is my neighbors farm.

3. Nice shots! You must have to pry Tater out of the drivers seat to move the car :) Hope you don't mind, here's a couple of pics from a drive I took a few weeks ago up here in New Hampshire. Drove through 3 covered bridges on the drive.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    kiwijeff, Fedman and tb33anda3rd like this.
  4. i have to teach him to jump over the running boards.......or wipe his feet first. DSCF4602.JPG DSCF4603.JPG

Stogy, kiwijeff, Fedman and 1 other person like this.
  5. @TFoch, cool photos! please post some more.
    any body else have any fall shots?
    we need to brag about this now. so in a few months when we see posts of guys down south cruising in t-shirts we can remember why we live up here:D;):cool:

kiwijeff likes this.
  6. One more shot from the Bement Covered Bridge in Bradford NH DSC09927.JPG

7. Pa G.

Pa G.
    from CT

Great coupe with an equally great back story. I really like the fact that you maintained a practical ride height. Followed your rebuild thread from start to finish. I hope to lay eyes on this car in person someday since we live in the same neck of the woods. Lots of great memories of the Cornwall area. Perhaps I'll run into you at a local event next season if I can get the engine in my coupe straightened out.

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  8. thanks.
    did you get the motor rebuilt yet? who is/did it?

9. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool car & shot's, thanks !

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  10. Pa G.

Pa G.
    from CT

No rebuild yet. Did a partial teardown and doctored it a little myself. I'm far from being an expert. Remains to be seen how well it behaves. Got a little more left to do. At least it'll move under its own power now and I was able to free my snowblower from being trapped at the front of the garage. Love the CT fall but winters are really starting to wear me down.