Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Iron Lords Goodbye Shop Party (GoodGuys Charlotte)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BloodyKnuckles, Oct 20, 2015.

1. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

Last ones. Enjoy.
    Daron

Attached Files:

2. Thanks D!!

BloodyKnuckles

3. Hey Daron...good shots. Thanks for posting. See ya at Greer next month.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  4. Oh nooooooo! The one year I can't make it and I miss this one! Oh, man - this place will always be hotrod heaven for me. The neatest place, really - I bragged about it for you guys for years .... I am totally bummed, I really am. Bummed you are giving it up - bummed I missed saying goodbye ....

I can only hope you guys are opening another chapter that will start another cool place, another set of cool memories .... Damn!

5. I know Tommy. I hate that you couldn't be there this year but there will be more Iron Lord parties. Don't you worry!!

BloodyKnuckles

Thulsa Doom likes this.
  6. Thanks, Ron - just keep me posted when the next party is. I missed the send off but I would sure like to be there for the kick off of the next place! Tommy

7. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Hated to miss this... Lots of good memories. I know you guys will find a righteous shop to move to soon. Looking forward to the new shop breakin party!

8. Knucks : Thanks again to all the Iron Lords for a great time ...Hotrods & hot pizza & friendly folks...what a combo...had a great time ..
    Good things happen to good people ..so, here's wishing y'all the best of luck in finding a new place...
    Stan

9. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good luck Boobie and all you Lords on your next shop, hope to see yall soon. May the new shop have such a grease filled provenance.

10. groundpounder

groundpounder
    Member Emeritus

Great time at the party!..... Hope you guys find a place close to home!