Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 34 coupe 3 window

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by meshach, Oct 22, 2015.

1. found this on ebay i want some insight on what you think its worth current bid is $6600. heres the description.

1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe.

The body spent its life as a vintage dirt car the roof and 1/4 were exceptionally straight the body has been brought back to life with help of other 3 window race cars and a tudor sedan frame/ floor and cowl. the body still needs plenty of welding but is overall fit with all replacement panels included all the exterior patch panels come with the car. The floor is very solid it will need a both front floors were your feet go otherwise almost perfect.

The chassis is 100% percent stock with a great running when removed 34 flathead it has all the mechanical breaks and a 34 trans the steering box has been rebuilt and is very nice as well as the column drop.

The olds motor was my original plan its is no longer available.

I do not have the correct garnish moldings I have some sedan moldings and 35 ford truck ones to cut up and make them. It comes with a super nice uncut windshield

I have a super nice 4dr seat that is included and a good dash. The tires a brand new big and little bias mounted on 17 inch 34 wheels with spun aero discs with v8 caps or the new crager reproduction caps. I also have a brand new set of 16 inch firestone big and little tires with 40 accessory rings and merc caps. BUYER will get choice of wheels and tires.

Headlights are repo E and J's the tail lights are real electrolines. The Grill is very straight and plateable the radiator is a core but possibly rebuildable.the motor is bone stock other than a new speedway dizzie and original tattersfield intake with two rebuilt Stromberg 97's I do have the original fan and generator, the car rolls steers and stops it hasn't been fired as a whole car there is no wiring or plumbing. I have allot of small parts that are included with the car it is sold as is were is the Title has been applied for and is in process so it does have a Kansas title in my name I have the tag, the paper work will be here within the week. I can store the car as long as needed I AM SELLING TO BUY ANOTHER CAR SO NO TRADES. Thanks and call 785-393-1699 This Is for sale locally so if it sells ill pull the ad.

Attached Files:

2. George G

George G

I don't think that big chop would be much fun after a while

3. Xman

Xman

I guess I screwed up then! 100_0962.JPG

4. nightmoves

nightmoves

Congrats Xman. If you like it, that's all that matters. Your car, your rules.

5. brady1929

brady1929

Very cool hot rod.

6. Pete

Pete

I've been watching that eBay car, I dig it but than again I like hard chops. I don't think it met reserve last time?

7. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Hope somebody gets going on that coupe, what a great combination of parts. And Xman, your coupe is just perfect!

1927graham likes this.
  8. If it sells for the 6600 bid, it's a helluva deal IMHO. I can't say how much I'd go but with all the extra shit and a good title? I'd go over 10 grand but not much. over.

9. I know that car. I didn't know he was selling it?