Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Old Timey Junkyards/Pick-a-Parts outside of Vegas NV?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dart165, Sep 22, 2015.

1. dart165

dart165

Hey west coast, or specifically NV Hambers, gonna be out that way in about a month for work, and being the junk man that I am, I cant help but wanna hit a few yards in search of ...gold, (or junk.) :)

Is there any good old car specific yards left or has all the old iron been picked clean, and/or shipped off to China? Let me know names, or general locations and I'll find em!
    Thanks!

(and because i hate threads with no pics, here's some eye candy that i stole from the web that has nothing to do with anything.)
    [​IMG]

2. dart165

dart165

3. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

One hour south of Las Vegas, past Boulder City there is a junk yard on the Arizona side of the state line. On the main highway going to Flagstaff (off the top of my head, I forget the Hwy. number). Seen it many times, the last time about six months ago. Looks like lots of cool stuff. Although, I did see the American Restoration guys film there in one episode, so it's probably pretty picked through. My 2 cents.

4. mike in tucson

mike in tucson
    from Tucson

Highway 94, maybe 30 miles or so southeast of the dam

5. dart165

dart165

good lookin out guys. thanks!