Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HAMB Meet-up at Cruisin the Coast 2015

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CherryDeuce, Sep 3, 2015.

1. HAMB'n the Coast, the other white meat.... Another year already! Soooooo who's coming to the Hwy 90 Cool Down meet and greet?
    HWY 90 Cool Down 3.jpg

2. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looking foward to it

CherryDeuce likes this.
  3. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

COUNT ME IN I GOT MY BAGS PACKED ALREADY

CherryDeuce likes this.
  4. I'm going to be in Panama City that week but coming to the coast to see a brother in law. We'll come by and holler at ya!!

CherryDeuce likes this.

5. Shutternuts

Shutternuts
    from Louisiana

We are planning on it!!

CherryDeuce and Stu like this.
  6. Let everyone know who's coming to the meet and greet, we've had some folks with lowered rides barely make it over the drive at the speakeasy so I scouted out a place to come in and if you enter the lot at 22nd and 14th street like the map I made indicates you'll have no problem. There's a low grade handicap ramp that transitions smoothly onto the grass, then you can cruise upfront....
    Can't wait to see you'all who make it out!
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1443660272.372508.jpg

Attached Files:

HtRdLcn likes this.
  7. boutlaw

boutlaw

We're heading down Sunday , Sunday, Sunday, cant wait to get there, See you at BIG MIKES.
    Thanks for organizing again, Had a blast last year.......BTW, very cool map with authenic looking cars, how'd you do that?

8. CD: Are you, or anyone going to be there any other time
    or is 6--8 on thursday it?

9. Not sure TW, Thursday seems to be the best time of the week since after Friday its jus too crazy to move around...I tend to stay towards ocean springs after Friday, not one for the Mardi-gras type crowds that show up in Biloxi and Gport...Thursday's still Mellow with more of the car folks... I'm game for meeting anyone somewhere Wednesday night somewhere if anyone wants and if anyone wants to let others know what venue you're hanging at during the cruise it'd be cool to congregate on the grounds?

10. I'll should be in Long Beach by Wednesday evening. Have a family function thursday but I think I can get away for a while that evening. We'll see.

11. Family first, if you'll be around all weekend let us know where you end up to check out rides, we'll make it by to say hey...

12. Just doodled the ones I had shots of from last years...I like the sinister looking one scaring people on the corner

boutlaw likes this.
  13. I'll be with my brother in law in his '62 Nova hdtp. Its in tan primer with bronze cut in on the panels.

14. boutlaw

boutlaw

Dang Deuce, you got talent, I like the one on the corner too.....See you there Buddy

CherryDeuce likes this.
  15. frankieC

frankieC

I'm comeing on Sun. hope to come to the thur. meet hope you guys like Kustoms !!!!!

CherryDeuce likes this.
  16. +++++ATTENTION+++++

Come see me when you get there Thursday, I worked it out with the manager of the Speakeasy and the first fifty people will get a coupon for 10% off!!!!!

Plus they're making a special HAMB Hwy90 Cool Down Hawaiian Tiki styled drink just for HAMB'rs!!!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    Stu likes this.
  17. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

I'm thinking about going!

beyond static likes this.
  18. HtRdLcn

HtRdLcn

I can't wait!!!

CherryDeuce likes this.
  19. Blase

Blase

Can't wait! I'll be there.

CherryDeuce likes this.
  20. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Few from yesterday

Attached Files:

CherryDeuce likes this.
  21. Aviator

Aviator

Arriving CTC on Wed. Plan on making the HAMB event.

22. Make sure when you come you've signed the HAMB Gulf Coast banner, also we like to take a picture.... Usually helps the fuzz identify perpetrators later.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1444147959.660822.jpg

23. beyond static

beyond static
    from Louisiana

I'm coming down for the day on Friday. Yall have a good time.

24. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tonight--weather is great!!

Attached Files:

25. HotRod31

HotRod31

Headed down there in a bit

26. frankieC

frankieC

Nice to meet you Cherry Deuce

Attached Files:

CherryDeuce likes this.
  27. Randy Routt

Randy Routt

I was there Thursday for the day, went by the Mopars at the Marina, then cruised a while, then to the Coliseum to check out vendors. Am putting 3 pics on of less seen cars and good luck to all in that traffic weekend wise. C t Coast and less 003.JPG

Attached Files:

28. I enjoyed the food, brew, and fellowship at Mike's Speakeasy. Nice to meet Shelby, Noel, Cherry Duece, and HtRdLin. Bummer I missed the tiki drinks and FrankieC. See you next time.

29. A big thanks to everyone for showing up Thursday at the CTC!!!

Attached Files:

30. Sure was fun hangin with you all and having a close look at Sheldon's '32. Tim

CherryDeuce likes this.