Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Endless Summer Ocean City MD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigbob55, Sep 28, 2015.

1. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Been a car show/swap meet Vendor for 20 years yet never had the opportunity to vend at either show in Ocean City. The Fall "Endless Summer Cruise" is coming up Oct 7-11th....I will be vending in the convention Center....how is it? Who's going? I'll hang the HAMB banner, keeps your eyes peeled and stop in.

2. Like most car shows that don't have a decent year cut off date, the show can be pretty lame, lots of stuff you might not be interested in, but I still enjoy going down there and running around town. Lots of cruising up and down Coastal highway and lots of places to eat, and of course, there is the ocean, which I always thought made a pretty cool back drop for any car show. The fall show is less crowded than the spring show which has become a zoo! But I go down in the spring too, but I leave on Friday and run up to the Jalopy Showdown anyway, so I'm gone before many of the assholes get into town.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. ........................True words.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  4. MRTS33

MRTS33

Nice spot for a car show. Hope it dosen't get washed away!

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. MRTS33

MRTS33

Heading to the OC to checkout the show tomorrow.