Register now to get rid of these ads!

Choppertown screening in Denver!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zack, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Zack

Zack

Hey Gang,
    We thought we'd say hi to the HAMBers in CO that have supported us and let you know that Choppertown has been invited by the Denver Film Society to show on the big screen at the Starz Film Center in Denver on Friday and Saturday, March 3rd and 4th. We'll be there and hope to say hi to all of you that can make it; bring your skoots and rods so we can have a look at them!

Here's the details, please spread the word to anyone who you think would enjoy it. As always, thanks for supporting our dreams.

Ride hard,
    Zack and Scott

Ps. Thanks to Irish Rich for his kind assistance and hospitality (see you there, Rich!)

Screening times:
    Friday, March 3rd at 5:30 pm & 7:30pm
    Saturday, March 4th at 5:30pm and 7:30pm

Ticket price: $8.50

900 Auraria Parkway
    Denver, CO
    Phone (303) 893-3456

http://www.starzfilmcenter.com/starz.cfm

Location in Denver
    [​IMG]
    9th Street and Auraria Parkway [map], in the Tivoli Student Union of the Auraria Higher Education Center, across from the Pepsi Center in Denver. Enter 9th Street from Auraria Parkway, just west of Speer Blvd. Near lower downtown.

Free Parking

Park free in the Tivoli's surface lot - accessible from 9th Street and Auraria Parkway - with Starz FilmCenter admission. Present ticket stub to Starz FilmCenter box office staff for free parking validation.

2. were you guys up here at Sundance? I saw posters for Choppertown, but never saw it playing.

3. Zack

Zack

yeah, we had two great screenings, too bad we missed you!

4. straybilly

straybilly
    from Denver

I found your postcard last night and will be there...I also passed it around to all the guys lastnight at the Skylark...hopefully we can get some people there for you!

5. Rat Rod Roach

Rat Rod Roach
    from Aurora CO.

Straybilly,
    When you guys going ???? post it, sounds like fun
    meet ya there.

Roach

6. straybilly

straybilly
    from Denver

So far the consensus is Saturday March 4th at the 5:30 screening...its easier for me to get off work that day. If anything changes I'll let you know!

7. Zack

Zack

Hey thanks guys! Look forward to meeting you there.

Z&S

8. Zack

Zack

we're gettin on a plane...see you guys in denver!

9. ray

ray
    from colorado

thanks for the reminder Zack. i think my GF can get off work early, so we're gonna head up for the late showing on Saturday.

10. My wife and I are going to the late showing Sat. night, have the DVD but looking forward to seeing it on the big screen! Maybe we'll see you up there Ray.

sled