Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Missouri

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HillbillySteve, Sep 1, 2015.

1. HillbillySteve

HillbillySteve

Hi, I've been a long time lurker and google always seems to send me here when I have a question so I figured I'd join up and cut out the middleman. I'm 47 and haven't fooled with these old vehicles since my mid 20's after I swore off of them but now I'm back. I recently found a 66 C10 that's in pretty good shape and now I'm hooked again and loving it. I work in a welding department of a large company that manufactures electrical and communication distribution equipment. I did a hitch in the Air Force doing maintenance on ICBM's and airframe structural repair which is where I learned how to wield a paint gun. Working on mechanical stuff has always come easy to me and it's what I love doing.
    Anyway I've done a lot of work on this old truck and I've got a lot more to do and I've got some questions so you'll be hearing from me again. Thanks for reading.

2. mr shiftys used cars

mr shiftys used cars
    from sedalia,mo

Welcome to the hamb

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Steve, welcome from Kansas City