Register now to get rid of these ads!

San antonio

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ksalz, Sep 22, 2015.

1. ksalz

ksalz

Hey I'm keith new too the h.a.m.b I always enjoyed classic cars I recently received a 56 mercury but I'm new to this culture my friend recommend the h.a.m.b so that I can get various ideas ,tips and advice this car has been sitting in a garage for 34 years and I'm trying to get it out and about so it may enjoy the road again.

Attached Files:

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi from Yoakum Texas. Louvered hood & lakes pipes - that brings back some memories. Back in the day I had a 53 Ford convertible I did a bunch of customizing on & it part of that was the louvered hood & lakes pipes. Have a photo somewhere but have not had any luck finding it. The 53 had shaved hood & trunk & door handles, rounded hood corners Fenched head & tail lights, lowered front & rear & those very long fender skirts & lots of chrome under the hood with the stock flathead V8.
    I know there are several Car clubs in San Antonia but now where I have my info right now. But I bet you can find some contacts if you ask around some of the shops there.
    Jimmie

3. 210eddiep

210eddiep

Hi Kieth. Right up the road from you in Boerne. There are some cruise ins around Castroville,Soda Pops, and Biff Busbys. You can pick up some ideas there.

4. Welcome Keith.You will find lots of help here.Some more pics of the Merc please,looks like a nice ride.