Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Sure could use a tech week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31Vicky with a hemi, Sep 24, 2015.

1. stimpy

stimpy

if you buy $100 worth ( about 2 cases ) the shipping is free and you should get it in 2-3 days

2. alchemy

alchemy

If someone builds a frame out of dadgum, it will surely get Larry's vote! Especially if they can get it done in a week.

3. burbanite

burbanite

I think should be seriously considered.

I for one would cherish being able to scroll through the amazing tech posts from over the years, everything in one place for all to see and learn from.

4. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

5. I said order from summit not drive there, you'll need a telephone.

Any retailer that stocks the paint can order you as much as you want. All ya gotta do is ask, be patient a few days and be prepared to pay for it first just incase they ask.

If you harvest the paint and shoot it thru a gun you'll get a way better job because you can get more paint down faster and keep your wet edge. Painting a hub cap or pulley motor cycle tank with a rattle can is way different than trying to paint a fender.

6. Paint Guru

Paint Guru
    from Bowdon, GA

I'll ship free for $50

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  7. What happened to the tech archive? Hate to be a broken record but I still hate the new format. That's why I'm rarely here anymore...