Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage New England Skake Up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TheFish, Sep 21, 2015.

1. TheFish

TheFish

Hey, Just nosin around to see if anyone is attending the New England Shake Up Car Show on Saturday. The wife and are going to be on our honeymoon there. Figured Id put it out there to see if I can meet new people from the HAMB. Not sure what to expect from the show. But I am pretty open minded and hope to see a couple cool cars from the East Coast. I'll be sporting Vagabonds attire so if you see me don't be afraid to tap me on the shoulder or walk up and scare the shit out of me. Later Fellas! TheFish!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

Great show last year, pretty big turnout of cars. Excellent bands that played all night. Music seminars by some of the band members- just a fun weekend. Enjoy and congratulations!

3. DualQuad55

DualQuad55
    from NH

Will be there sat for car show. Look for a 54 chev, blue with white scallops.

4. Breakin' 'er in right eh ?

5. FrankenRodz

FrankenRodz

Congrats on the Wedding! And pre-welcome to New England!
    You won't have full foliage color yet, but the weather is promising to be great.
    Supposed to go to the Adessa Show in Framingham, but maybe we'll shoot up to Sturbridge with the Fairlane.

6. what day is the shake up?

7. TheFish

TheFish

Im glad I started this thread. You guys have me more excited to see the car show. I have never actually seen any East Coast cars. Besides in magazines or online. Very cool. thank you for chiming in.

8. TheFish

TheFish

The Car Show is this Saturday 26th.