Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Pontiac Action Going On?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by PontiacRegistry.com, Sep 2, 2015.

1. I have been playing with Pontiacs for 30 years or more. Currently re-restoring my little 1940 Pontiac 2519 (4-door Chevy body sedan). I did a frame-off back in 1978 and only drove it for a few years and then put aside. Moved from Wisconsin to Florida and between family and building a business, had little time to play with the cars. Now retired and have tackled the '40. I was amazed how badly the car had actually deteriorated just sitting inside. It has become a complete redo. However, this time it is getting all modern stuff- while still keeping the neat old car look as best I can. I have a '74 Trans Am 400 with 350 and rear end all ready to go in when I get a bit further along. Still lots to do. I've noticed though, that between the time I did this car at about age 30, and now redoing it at age 65, everything has gotten tighter, lower, and much heavier... what's with that? If anyone wants any Pontiac help, just yell. I presently own http://www.pontiacregistry.com, the largest Pontiac web site in the world. Check it out.

2. 50pontiacguy

50pontiacguy

Ive currently got a 1950 Pontiac business coupe im working on, theres a thread on here somewhere! I dig the Pontiacs! I do need help locating interior parts, any ideas for door panels things like that?

3. In addition to everything getting tighter,lower and heavier,maybe your reading has disappeared also...GO BACK AND READ THE "sticky" at the top of this page posted by RYAN...follow his instructions.....Your post just sounds like a spam for youe website to me

4. 50pontiacguy

50pontiacguy

I still need interior parts, LOL. DAMN SPAMMER! haha

5. I hope you are aware of the "WANTED" section in the HAMB Classifieds?

6. 50pontiacguy

50pontiacguy

Lol yea I am...