Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford Pickup Truck Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by SPDJNKY, Aug 5, 2015.

1. City: La Grange

State: Illinois
    Price: $25K
    The time's come to let my '34 go. Ran out of money and time.....

1934 Ford Steel cab. Chopped 4.5". Doors re-skinned. Floor is partially fabricated and need to be welded in. Cab corners replaced as well as lower rear panel. Bed was built from scratch. Grill shell is very nice and straight. Chassis is 2"X3" mandrel bent rails with chromoly tubing. 4" drop Superbell front end. 4link rear with Ridetech coilovers. There is a 12 point chromoly cage. The whole chassis and cage has been tig welded and designed/fabricated by Hot Rod Chassis and Cycle. It's been NHRA inspected and tagged for 8.50sec. The rearend was built by HRCC as well. Its back boned etc etc. Brand new axles with 4:30 locker. Trans is new Tremec TKO w/ Quick Time housing. Motor is a 390FE that has not been gone thru yet. Aluminum drag motor plate in front. Edelbrock cross ram intake. Aluminum driveshaft. 17 gallon fuel cell. Chrome steel wheels from Wheelkid custom made to my specs. Brand new cheaters out back and bias plys up front.
    I'm sure im forgetting some things......I set out to build a killer nastalgia drag truck and life has taken a turn. I think this truck will be one of a kind and an awesome truck if someone can see it thru to completion.
    Located in La Grange Illinois 60525
    $25K. (have much more than that in receipts)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    PanamaJonny and Nomadness like this.

2. Might do partial trade.

3. Once more....

4. Off the market. Thanks.