Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hi Moose. Can you do another one of my Roadster pickup please? Would you do it in gloss black. And put the Gray American mags on it. Like 8" in back and small ones in front. And Radir Black wall 007.JPG pie crust slicks on it. And do one with the same wheels I have on it now. Thanks so much Moose. Appreciate it.Bob....................

2. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

How about in silver?
    [​IMG]

3. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

and this version in silver. Thank you Moose.
    [​IMG]

4. silver 55 sunliner.jpg silver 55 sunlinerTrim.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  5. Not sure if these are the wheels you want but here ya go....

black wo wheels.jpg black w wheels.jpg

6. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Thank you so much Moose. The wheels are it . They look good. That's really cool of you for doing this for everybody. Until next time Moose. Take care. Bob.................

7. lukey

lukey

These are not my car, just pics I pulled off Internet. Could somebody take the 46 coupe and chop/hardtop it like the matranga Mercury? Possibly one shot with fadeaway fenders one without. I'm going early 50s custom with mine so I'm open to suggestions on skirts, color, wheels, etc. thanks! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1441629762.849684.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1441629781.448050.jpg

8. Playing around....

blue2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    gonmad, James D, madfish and 2 others like this.
  9. Sorry, it's a bit rough, but i was trying to figure the proportions out above all. Not saying this is impossible in the metal, but it looks to me like you are going to end up totally reshaping the entire roof, to get a nice flowing curve on it. The `40 Merc is blessed with a nice round roof, with a continuous curve, whereas these go flatter in the middle, which makes life very difficult indeed when it comes to getting The Flow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

moose if you worked for beer only you would be smashed all the time. GREAT WORK,,. Love this thread. People's dreams and variations coming to life.

MannyK and themoose like this.
  11. Few more changes. Added `46 Caddy fender extensions.
    [​IMG]

daddio211 and themoose like this.
  12. AZ DESERTDOG

AZ DESERTDOG

Moose can you do another wheel and tire photo shop on my Black '55 Chevy Truck. If possible, I like to see what it would like with the same wide white wall tires and chrome wheels as on the red truck.... Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CRAZYHORSE55 likes this.
  13. Here's one with chrome steel wheels and caps....

chrome wheels.jpg

CRAZYHORSE55 and madfish like this.
  14. AZ DESERTDOG

AZ DESERTDOG

Thanks Moose... decisions, decisions... lol

15. waylow64bird

waylow64bird
    from Buffalo MN

16. Chopped.jpg

waylow64bird and JOYFLEA like this.
  17. 2222222.jpg

ratty_aussie likes this.
  18. Damn, that sure looks unhappy about something! /\

themoose and daddio211 like this.
  19. Just messing around, I wondered what it would look like with later fenders grafted on to set the headlights further up and outboard than where they are currently. I used 1954(?) Caddy items. `55 Chev would probably work too. Not really sure how I feel about it. Looks angry now!
    [​IMG]

OahuEli and ratty_aussie like this.
  20. Well guys...To tell the truth I don't think either version is a real winner. Too much going on in the front.

ratty_aussie and JOYFLEA like this.
  21. Will someone , please, put some simple black scallops on the hood and down the sides?
    Have your way with her, I love Watson style paint jobs but, I think she's a little too large for anything too crazy. Thanks for your time.

Attached Files:

22. I'm with you.

23. James D likes this.
  24. Here´s a thought.
    I was looking at the Herb Ogden ´41 Buick and noticed exactly how the headlights are positioned on the fenders - again, much further out than on the Dodge and also, when frenched and extended, they give a real nice shape to the front. Just tried to mimic the effect, both frenched and un frenched (as it´s a bit clearer). It makes the front look a lot wider. Still a stock grille, but we can think about that later.
    Also extended the hood slightly to eliminate that goofy dent below the end of the stock hood. That smooths things out no end.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

whtbaron, themoose, Squablow and 2 others like this.
  25. With a '48 Caddy grille, since you aren't keen on the stock item. Not too sure about the scale, but I think it's about right.
    [​IMG]

ratty_aussie and themoose like this.
  26. Or you could keep it in the family with a 52 Desoto grill...

Desoto52.jpg