Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Our Altered at the Nostalgia Nationals at Beaver Springs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pnevells, Sep 8, 2015.

1. pnevells

pnevells

Just got some great pics from the Nostalgia nationals at Beaver Springs this past July, We runner upped in Comp that day, a first for us. Thanks to Todd Dziadosz for the great pics [/ATTACH] launch.jpg burnout.jpg closeup.jpg FB_IMG_1441754965746_resized.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    LongT likes this.
  2. 64gal

64gal

pnevells likes this.
  3. Frustration

Frustration
    from PA

I love your altered. It was nice meeting you at Maple Grove a couple of weeks ago in the staging lanes. Tommy

pnevells likes this.
  4. Roadsir

Roadsir

Congrats, those are some great shots....
    I have a question, what type of steering are using, and is it quick? or slow? how many turns lock to lock.

I've always thought building and driving an altered would be great fun, but when I look at where your hands and knees are, if shit starts to happen is it pretty easy to steer out of? Or has it run so straight that you haven't experienced a lock to lock event!

5. pnevells

pnevells

Steering is a Strange funnycar steering box, it is pretty slow, about 1.5 turns lock to lock, the car goes straight as an arrow, pittman arm is from an old funny car, front end parts are ford spindles and axle from Speedway, we have gone a best of 9.78 at 132 with it, lots of fun

6. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Very Cool and a Blast from the Past for sure.
    Jimbo

7. cool....you go guy go.....