Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1936 Studebaker 3 window coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Thompson Speed Shop, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop

City: ridgefield

State: Washington
    Price: 26,500
    Hello. Here is you chance to own a super rare 1936 Studebaker Dictator 3 window coupe. This is a super solid, 100% original car with great patina. This car sat in a barn in Colorado for 40 plus years and is ready to be driven as is or restored. We bought this car from a gentleman's collection and hoped to update the drive train and do a light custom to it. However, have run out of time and know that most would want to leave it the way it is. This car has a big six engine, manual transmission with factory overdrive, open drive rear end, juice brakes, and good tires. I rebuilt the whole brake system from master cylinder to wheel cylinders; Drums have been turned and added a few new lines. I also powder coated the wheels added new tubes to the tires. This car is super rare and very art deco with pop out rear batwing back window, pop out front window and cowl vent. This Studebaker can be the next best custom or next concourse car? Thank you for viewing and please call with your questions. I can also send more pictures and video of it running and driving. 503 332-8865. DSCF8689.JPG DSCF8690.JPG DSCF8689.JPG DSCF8690.JPG DSCF8710.JPG DSCF8689.JPG DSCF8690.JPG DSCF8710.JPG DSCF8689.JPG DSCF8690.JPG DSCF8710.JPG

Attached Files:

inliner2318 and BrandonB like this.
  2. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop