Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 32 Ford 3 window FIND

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by 383deuce, Mar 29, 2014.

1. fonti,
    Glad to hear you like it so far. are you going to run the 168d number on your 3 window or is that just mocked up with that #?

2. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Someone's showing off..... IMG_1285.jpg IMG_1286.jpg

so_dak_kid likes this.
  3. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

If that deuce was mine :D, I would show you what showing off is! :rolleyes: This is nothing compared to what I would do, this is just sharing with the masses that enjoy it greatly. :cool:

big duece likes this.
  4. Thank's Dick ..........more to come soon as I have been hard at it. This is the fun part of any build when things start to come together and look like a car and not just a bunch of parts laying around.

wedjim and 509garyd like this.
  5. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Dennis, this is looking good

6. fonti

fonti

Dennis, 168d is "my" number and 167 is Andy's...

7. May I ask what the "d" stands for???

8. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Do you have enough room on the doors to spell out "Bad Ass Hotrod32" in shoe polish? IMG_1287_4.JPG IMG_1290_3.JPG

Pufff, JP55, kidcampbell71 and 4 others like this.
  9. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Old Grey Stranger... "What'ya got there boy?"
    Dennis... "Oh just an old car I just got back together"
    Old Grey Stranger... "Car? What you have there sonny is what we use to call a Hot Rod!"
    Dennis... "Gee thanks mister"

DamnNearRanier, wedjim and 509garyd like this.
  10. Runnin shine,
    Hell at the age of 76 (in a few days) The old grey stranger must be an old fart.

wedjim likes this.
  11. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Dennis,
    I was just poetically trying to say x2 to Greg and pay you a compliment at the same time, it's a songwriter thing.

12. Roadsir

Roadsir

Looks great! About the only thing I would change is the headers, and either run full length or Corvette rams horns.

3wLarry likes this.
  13. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

The old style headman's would look cool.

Roadsir likes this.
  14. walter

walter

Nice Job! Your build is worth showing off!

15. Runnin shine,
    I was aware of that,
    Roadsir,
    I would love to run an old set of vet center drops instead of these headers, but it is what I have now & will run them until I find something I like better.
    Been getting it ready to haul down to the GREASERAMA show in Platte City as I have been ask to bring it by the great bunch of Los Punk group. It is not a running driving hot rod yet, but it sure will be come spring time. So for everyone attending the show I will see you in Platte City.
    Dennis

Runnin shine likes this.
  16. Roadsir

Roadsir

I agree, I wouldn't let it hold me back from driving it......"you'll never see it going down the road"!

17. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

I have an extra pair of 2.5 vette manifolds, now that I will be using a flathead instead of sbc in 2nd frame.

Runnin shine likes this.
  18. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Looks good Dennis, I like the color, is it a variation of Washington Blue?

19. FINKSTR

FINKSTR

Dennis, the coupe is looking great. You work a lot faster than me.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

20. FINKSTER,
    You have to remember I am retired and work everyday at the shop. I just told my wife today I need to get ahold of you as I was wondering where you bought the tag light & bracket that is on the back of the roadster? It attaches to the rear spreader bar. I want to buy one for the coupe as I really like it.

21. So-Cal Tex,
    Yes it is....I just added 2 more drops of black and 1 less drop of white in the mix.

22. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Are you bringing it this weekend?

23. perrytudor32

perrytudor32
    from uk

dennis,how cool is that,come a long way in a short time.happy b/day in a few days.phil.uk.

24. Phil.uk,
    Glad you like it so far Phil and since you are a builder you should know it means a lot to a home builder like me to have a little bit of input from you guys out there that do this for a living.
    Thanks for the B-day wishes also....Dam I will be 76 this time around, would have never thought I would last this long. Sure would have taken better care of my body if I would have been aware. But I am so thankful for everything I have been through and all the great friends I have made all these years.
    Take care and thanks for checking in on me.

25. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

So, what did you buy for yourself? Any topless girls jumping out of cakes?:p

loudbang likes this.
  26. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Mmmmmmm... Cakes...

27. perrytudor32

perrytudor32
    from uk

76,your just starting out.keep on it.hope bonnie is on next year for you and the rolling bones crew to get it on.phil.

28. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Happy belated birthday, Dennis. The coupe looks awesome - I hope to see you and it this weekend at the Greaserama!

29. Phil, It is not until the 7th so I still have a few days of being 75 years young.
    Malcolm, it will be goo to see you in Platte City as it has been awhile. # window is loaded and we are ready to head out in the AM. Can't wait to see everyone and the grandkids.

30. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

There's a guy on the HAMB here somewhere who's building a pretty cool dark blue 32 3w coupe with a good stance and nice chop. It also has bitchin grey wheels and a front suspension setup similar to what I'm gonna do. His axle looks good too, he's about to turn 76!!!!!! In a few days.

wedjim likes this.