Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage AUSTRALIA! Baileigh Industrial grand opening

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAILEIGH INC, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

OK guys, it's been a long time coming, but now our hot rod and customs fabrication brethren from down under will have a local metal shaping and fabrication resource. We have just opened up shop and are ready for business.

Not only will we be offering our full line of metal shaping machinery, we will also be spreading the gospel of hot rodding and metal shaping throughout the country. Metal shaping classes and training....the whole 9 yards.

More info here: http://www.baileigh.com.au/support/contact-us/

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Right on Shane... Good luck down south!

3. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks guys! The team there would love to meet you. Make sure you tell them Shane sent ya :cool:

4. 36 coupe

36 coupe
    BANNED

Whilst you're product marketing and advertising is right up there, here's something you may want to consider.....Aussie's are easy going people, however, they dont stand for bullshit !
    The MSS-16F foot operated shrinker/stretcher i bought from you thinking i was getting a US made product was well over $1500 AU by the time i got it down here, arriving late due to you sending it over a week later than you said you would and it missing the shipping container i'd organised, no sooner after it finally got here a local company named Hare and Forbes Machinery house started importing and selling the exact same Chinese made product in a different colour for a little over $500 !
    http://www.machineryhouse.com.au/S2264
    Yes it is a good product, but i was not too impressed at all with your service.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  5. Special Ed

Special Ed

Congratulations. Good stuff ... :)

6. thommoina33

thommoina33
    Alliance Member
    from australia
    Staff Member

This is great news!!

7. brady1929

brady1929

8. toprodz

toprodz

I checked out the new premises last Thursday, amazing amount of equipment and lots more to come from what I was told, opening day is coming up soon,would be a great company to work for, so I put my hand up

9. belair

belair

congratulations

10. Very very cool.....

11. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

Tomorrow is the big day!