Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Oyler Roadster 1928 Ford .

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Flop, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

Oh now your just showing off! Damn it!

2. Flop

Flop

Good day today at the shop with Gump and Matt . Lotsore done besides the structure . ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1438562902.980708.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

gump likes this.
  3. Flop

Flop

Inner structure just about done ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1438883311.402974.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. bct

bct

Nice work. Looks plenty strong .

5. Amazing work! This is going to be one killer roadster:cool:

6. brady1929

brady1929

7. Amazing stuff! Beautiful fit. I've seen too many rides that where the builder has nailed the broad strokes, and failed to sweat the small details.
    I realize that it's obvious to say this, but you can get away with a crappy bead roller if it stays together long enough to actually finish a job of any substance. Compensate for the flex of the roller's body, reverse the dies and flip to work cause the throat is too shallow to do even a model A floor. I guess the price is right. A friend of mine bought a Mittler Bros. power bead roller - I'm jealous. The ease and speed at which he could create even the most intricate beads was a real eye opener. Tools of the trade if you're serious about it. I saving up.

8. gump

gump

9. Manager

Manager

Looking at getting a body, unassembled saves a heap on freight, do Brookville put a lot of time into assembly? There has been a lot put into the assembly of this body. Maybe the unassembled body parts are seconds or something?

10. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    from Denton

When you assemble a body from new reproduction parts the is always fittment issues and depending on your skill level this is something to consider . Frank

11. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Or, you could go to Princess Auto and buy a bead roller and do what I did to mine.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/another-bead-roller-beef-up-and-power.756945/

074 (3).jpg