Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Latest Hop Up....wow....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Wow...amazing new edition..a personal thanks for keeping this publication going.....you guys are doing an amazing job...any of you Detroit folks need a copy see Steve at Palsteniers Autozone in Birmingham....he's got a fat stack of em....just got mine...can wait to get home from work, drop a deuce, and do some reading

2. Still waiting. HRP

3. Devoz

Devoz

Mine came in yesterday, looks like another great issue. Love the cover!

Still waiting for my Rodders Journal lifetime subscription stuff though...........

4. Yes......the cover is awesome...it sat next to me in the way home and I picked it up at every red light to look at it again

5. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

pics would be helpful to those without

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  6. Devoz

Devoz

Thinking about it....this is probably one of my top 10 all time favorite covers.

[​IMG]

3wLarry likes this.
  7. exterminator

exterminator

Got mine in the mail today.The quality continues!

8. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

holy cow , I can defiantly thank each and every one of the supporters for all the kind remarks. we defiantly are working hard for you guys. Late nights , putting off our own projects,ad honey do's. but the complements from giving everyone what they deserve is the big payback... I just threw up a monster feature on the hotrodhillclimb we were at in Colorado. on the website below. If you don't know about this event and the dirt drags you gotta check it out . Its really why I love this sport . Awesome people good times and driving cars.

Thanks so much, oh and if you haven't gotten your second issue subscribers it will be there soon. We are gonna do some shuffling in the future to get it to you first. Thanks for hanging in there were figuring it out as we go.
    check out the hillclimb below. over 300 photos
    http://www.hopupmagazine.com/hero/hotrod-hillclimb-georgetown-colorado-2015/

GreenMonster48 likes this.
  9. Another great issue. I gave the first issue to a friend of mine and he's hooked. It's nice having a magazine in your hand that's all about the content, not pimping advertisers.

10. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Hey Tim,I really enjoyed your photos of the Hill Climb! I noticed there was hardly a lawn chair to be seen in any of the pictures. The participants and spectators appear to be pretty active and having a great time! It looks like the run would be a lot of fun to attend.

I hope you come to Monitor Wa. next moth for the Flathead thing . Hopefully I can buy some Hop Up Magazines from you then.

11. Got mine yesterday & I kept saying, "Wow, this is so good" as I turned the pages.... Great Job to all.

12. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

Can't really top your event but I feel I can match it!

13. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

It's definitely good to be defiant in your goal of quality!
    Who sells your great magazine here in Maryland?

14. HD Driver

HD Driver

#8 There going to work on subscriber's getting it first? I think I see some progress here! Thanks for thinking of us.

Speedy Canuck likes this.
  15. Marcy

Marcy

Glad everyone is digging the magazine---it's definitely your support that is keeping us fueled.
    The 39 Guy we will definitely have a presence at the East vs West Flathead Run.

Marcy

16. Jeremy Jalopies

Jeremy Jalopies

I just got the issue and I regrettably have never browsed the pages but damn, by far one of the best car magazines Ive ever seen