Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Looking for lost friend in CA named RatBoy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Jul 29, 2015.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I know it's a long shot, and I think he's changed his user name because, well, we can all guess. Anyway, we hung out a couple of times when I was out on the west coast in 2005 & 2007 and since I'm heading to his hood next month (Monterey Peninsula) I wanted to send him a note to see if we could meet up. Anyone know what this guys new user name is or perhaps you personally know him and have his email or cell number. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    [​IMG]

2. Bump for the cookie lady! :D HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. I only know his brother...

Best of luck, Denise!

Attached Files:

4. Funny man. HRP

5. Danny, I'm stuck at our third orientation this week at school... gotta get past the insanity :D

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  6. I hear ya man. HRP

7. Bump for the west coasters,someone will know.

8. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

9. Hello Denise..Good luck on your trip and finding your friend...We miss your postings here !!!!!

10. Ditto...and also the cookies lol

hotrodladycrusr and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  11. Early East Coast bump for Denise. Good luck, Kiddo. Hope you locate your pal.:D

hotrodladycrusr and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  12. I miss Denise,she was the very first person to welcome me to the Hamb and spent a lot of time teaching a computer illiterate newbie like myself how to upload photo's.

In my eye's she is the Bell of the Ball. :) HRP

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  13. 'ello stranger! good to see your posting again. I always enjoyed reading your stories etc

btw, I never got to try the cookies, but from what I hear they rule the free world.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  14. I know Rat Boy, just saw him at Strangers BBQ in San Jose. Not sure how to get ahold of him. Just run into him at shows. I'll snoop around for you.

15. atch

atch

yes; yes they do...

16. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

I know a Rat Bastard

17. I called a texas cop a rat bastard once. He didn't much appreciate it I guess that's what cops call cops who snitch on other cops.

Anyway back at it one time to the top for my topless cruising friend. ;)

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Awesome! Now why didn't I think of that. Thanks so much! :)

I'm going to send him a PM and hopefully he'll reply in time. If you do come up with any contact info I'd apprecaite it if you'd pass it along to me. I promise not to stalk him. LOL

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. It's been a busy couple of years. Still have Big Olds and The Cookie Pusher and making it to as many events as vacation time allows.

19. You could stalk me if you like. :D

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  20. got ahold of ratboy, sent you a pm (i guess its called a "conversation" now.....).

21. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You are the BESTEST! Thank you soo very much. I will call him tonight once I get home from work.

The HAMB is awesome!....in exactly 24 hours I had EXACTLY what I was looking for....personal contact info for a long lost cal pal!

22. If we're truly "the bestest" (your words....) how come you don't hang out with us anymore? Hmmmmm?

23. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Other life stuff has gotten in the way...new job with not as much "free" time during working hours, trying to balance family and non-car activities with non-car friends, and of course the always mentioned new board layout which I don't find as user friendly. Not knocking what the HAMB is now, I will always be a true, blue supporter, but it has changed and I've steeped aside to let the next wave be front and center just like lots of the other guys did 5-10 years ago.

Reflecting back I'm shocked on how much time I spent posting photos to Photobucket then posting detailed adventure threads on here. Those 10 years were quite special, and I made a TON of car friends, friends which I still see often at car events and keep in touch via other means. I couldn't keep that pace up, other portions of my life were suffering and I have found a happy medium.

bct, volvobrynk and lothiandon1940 like this.
  24. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Hope I get to run into you soon.....You HAVE to see my girls now! They're growing up too fast!

hotrodladycrusr likes this.