Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Goodguys Puyallup Pacific Northwest 2015 (Pictures)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AldridgeDW, Jul 26, 2015.

1. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

That's a possibility, but I think the guy that asked is also a relative newby? But I didn't check his profile.

2. redo32

redo32

Wow!! You guys are narrow minded. This car has everything. It has 'Vette front suspension and '32 bumpers.....It must be a Street Rod. Wait a minute...it has a Hemi, Lake Headers and Wire wheels....it must really be a Traditional Hot Rod. NOOOO! Wait again.....it has tacky tailights, sits too low and it's rusty. Obviously built for SHOCK VALUE. It's really a ..sush... don't say it too loud... a rat rod. I walked past it several times and never really gave it the good look it probably deserved. Just not my cup of tea.

3. A Boner

A Boner

Edit post....delete rr....then post pic of a hot rod instead.

4. Skimmer

Skimmer

Great pics thanks for posting

5. erichaw

erichaw
    from Seattle

Other forums I've used didn't allow editing so long after posting, so it didn't occur to me to try. Thanks for the tip. Tis done, and maybe the universe is back in order.

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Luckily we can go back much later and edit something that isn't up to par. But you have now been smacked on the HAMB and have that bridge behind you. We all get smacked up along side the head on here at some time or other.