Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Whew.... I was wondering

2. Sorry Moose. I haven't given you grief for a while. I'll try and pipe down and watch the magic!

3. Hey madfish....How the heck do I unsee that ?????????????:eek::eek:

4. madfish

madfish

You don't. Once in the eyes forever on the brain.

5. And to add insult to injury you can still see the second mullet through the window.

madfish and MannyK like this.
  6. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hey Moose. That was the color I was looking at on there chart. Looks good. Your the man buddy. Till the next time Moose. Have a good night and thanks. Bob...................

7. Any chance of the 40 desoto?

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1437447282.087589.jpg
    I ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1437447303.045602.jpg

8. Oops where's my manners. Please :)

9. A quick one...

2.jpg

10. whtbaron

whtbaron
    from manitoba

lol.... I like it! Looks so original...

11. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

Moose can I get a couple differences if it isn't too much trouble. Please. Maybe with and without flames, and purple windows? Was also thinking of some kind of lettering and purple windows header.jpg

12. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

11741029_10203439922277776_6119704381793087589_o.jpg Here is the color of purple but you can't see it very well

13. Here it is with and without flames and purple windows..I can't tell much about the color purple in your photo as its rendering as dark blue on my system so I changed the hue a bit. Give me an idea of what you want the lettering to say and where you want it and I can give it a try.

no flames.jpg flames.jpg

Gas_Tires_Oil likes this.
  14. rawcjw19

rawcjw19

Thanks Moose! My wife wanted the purple glass I wasn't to sure. I haven't came up with anything clever for lettering yet.

15. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

Hi MOOSE. Could you do 2 of my RPU pictures again please. With the main body color of the Model A picture. Thanks Moose.Bob..... 004.JPG 006.JPG BOBS RPU FOR COLOR  Chicle%2031%20Tudor.jpg

16. Attached Files:

17. Bob..This is a real subtle color and it will render differently on various systems. This should be close. Also the darker trim on the sedan in effect will change how the eye interprets the shade of the color and will look different on a stand alone rendition.

view 11.jpg 22.jpg

18. GASSERBOB

GASSERBOB
    from USA

I see what you mean Moose. I can't find the rite color for it that would look good. Why don't you pick a couple out for me Moose! Try your maroon color maybe from your coupe.

19. Here's Maroon and Gold...Just about any color could look good,it's all up to your personal preference.
    Maroon.jpg gold3.jpg

20. BFMC14

BFMC14

photo 2.jpg Hi there, I was hoping someone could make this thing Satin Black and add MOON discs too it. If possible one with the Wide Whitewalls and another with black walls... I sure appreciate it...yall's work is amazing!

Attached Files:

21. whitewalls.jpg black.jpg

22. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

You didnt ask for my .02 but I think it will look better as is. "I" dont like spun disk and Im burnt out on flat black,
    sorry but thats just me giving a honest one.

I started typing this before I even saw what themoose did and even tho he did a good job my mind is still unchanged.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  23. SR100

SR100

I agree with Low Budget about the paint. If you are chopping it, the black paint might work better. I'd go black or red on your current wheels, though. The moons look better on a custom than a stock body. Nice ride either way.

24. Can anyone push the fenders back about foot and a half back and the hood?
    Not a coe but like a snubnose?
    Maybe round the top rear part of the fender so its not to squarish?
    Please and thank you.
    full.jpeg

25. madfish

madfish

26. Yeah!
    Your tha man!!
    Thanks

27. BFMC14

BFMC14

I'll take your .02 all day! I know I'm in the same boat as far as the paint goes. I didn't want to do it because everyone else does, but I feel like there's a reason why and it's simply because it's badass! I thought about doing a flat white... Not sure how I feel about that either... And I'm not the flashy type to go with show quality paint. I don't know why I like those spun disc hubcaps but I always have... That's the beauty of this photoshop skill, get a chance to see what I get before dropping big bucks on it. Thank you for your input. And thanks to you Moose!