Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Stolen motorcycle out of Ottawa, ON, Canada. (not mine)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by henry's57bbwagon, Jul 23, 2015.

1. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
    Come on....MAKE MY DADS BIKE TOO HOT TO HANDLE....It has been stolen from the Blackburn area and has great sentimental value and can not be replaced. My Dad's initials are part of the registration number TOB123B (Terry O'Brien) The vintage honda has never been rode and only has 2 miles on the clock from being pushed!!! PLEASE PLEASE SHARE my Dad is gutted, if you've ever had something stolen that has sentimentality to you then you will understand how he feel.
    https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=aa50396a77e1cebadafc4cd9d1227e1d&oe=5659858A

2. Well your dad and you should be watching ebay and the Honda dream sites. Those bikes are worth way more as parts then they ever were as complete bikes. I actually know a guy in Oregon that makes his living selling dream parts ( hopefully not stolen parts for him).

3. What year and model is that called? I can keep eye out in the Sault area, if someone advertises it on bulletin boards, etc.

4. That sucks. I'm down in Niagara, I'll put out the word.

5. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

Sorry, I do not have any more info than what is posted. Took it off facebook and am passing it on.

6. I'll keep an eye on the local sites.