Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration CARtoons Magazine Cover Sneek Peek

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CARtoons Magazine, Jul 23, 2015.

1. CARtoons Magazine

CARtoons Magazine
    from Canada

Wanted to share a sneek peek of the new Trial Issue #0 cover for CARtoons Magazine. Expect to see this very first issue launched mid to late August by subscription and October to hit the news stands across Canada and the USA.

Check out www.cartoonsmag.com and read the artists bios that are involved in the trial issue.
    Thanks for the support.

Attached Files:

Olson, Model T1, hrm2k and 1 other person like this.
  2. I need to tell you at age 66 this was/is my favorite mag EVER!!!!

3. CARtoons Magazine

CARtoons Magazine
    from Canada

Expect CARtoons to be nostalgic with each issue themed, but nothing modern. I feel that is what killed the magazine in the first place and you will not see it in my magazine except for in MyARTtoons (My Wheels). All vehicles will be pre-77 in the pages of CARtoons.

Model T1 likes this.
  4. MRTS33

MRTS33

Very cool to hear this. Love this mag growing up!!!!

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

6. Ordered and waiting.

7. 41fordor

41fordor

They never published any of my car pictures as a kid, haha. Time to get out the pencils!

8. Good luck. I would really like to see you succeed and have placed my orders. Looked forward to seeing every issue as a kid. One problem I see you may have is a google search doesn't pull up your main website easily. Once there a lot of it is under construction. This may turn off potential subscribers. Hopefully you will have more time allotted after you get rolling to improve the internet stuff.
    Hope to be enjoying it for years to come.

9. Does the first yearly subscription come with the 0 issue included?

10. evil clown

evil clown
    from Verona, WI

I too grew up reading Cartoons, and think it's great you're reviving it! I jumped on your website to purchase three subscriptions, one for each of my grandsons, and of course one for myself. However, at almost $10 per issue, I didn't pull the trigger. :( (For what it's worth, the digital version holds no value for myself or my grandsons, I'm too old and they're too young.) I'm sorry I can't be more supportive, but I'll look for it on the news stand, and maybe I'll reconsider then. Good luck!

11. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

bring back the Pismo Beach Faster Blasters with thier mid-engine Divco!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Glad to see there's a '57 Chevy on the cover of the comeback issue!
    Can't wait !

Smoothy likes this.
  13. Issue "0" looks great. Just like I remember it being. Nice job!

14. hotrodfords

hotrodfords

Subscription in and waiting. :)