Register now to get rid of these ads!

NEW GUY from OHIO

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by EFI_4Banger, Jun 25, 2015.

1. EFI_4Banger

EFI_4Banger
    from Ohio

YOOOOO,

First let me apologize for posting a thread in the wrong spot and not introducing myself before asking of everyone's wisdom. I'm happy to finally be a member. I'm from the plains of Ohio. I have to say the Hot Rod society in OH is very wild. But I have met a ton of guys and gals here that really appreciate custom builds but also people that doubt every and any build journey you plan to take out on. I plan to get to know people of the Jalopy Journal. I find every build cool no matter what it is unless its a a DSM Honda lol but yeah from vintage speed to new school muscle builds. I hope to fill my huge head with a lot of knowledge from all kinds of people here and look forward to sharing some of my own know how and experience. Im currently building a 1930 Model A for the Ohio Mile challenge and to beat up on my buddy's 1989 Nissan 240sx in the 1/4mile.

Sincerly,
    The Kricket

2. Welcome from Susan & Larry in the Mo. :)zarks