Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Cholo_Juan

Cholo_Juan

Joined the forum last week, I live in Australia my daily drive is a 1963 Ford Falcon Station wagon, I also own a 1964 XM Hardtop (project), I have been a lifelong Custom Car , Hot Rod, Motorcycle, Vintage machinery enthusiast, well i guess I like anything with an engine be it petrol, diesel or steam.
    I take a lot of photos and shoot a fair bit of video of custom and vintage events which I upload to my youtube channels, I have written the odd article for magazines, and love traveling to overseas events.
    In this post I would like to share a video I shot, I know most of you would have heard about the passing of Texas Smith, I was fortunate to have met and enjoyed a few conversations with Tex, a legend and all round gentleman, I am sure I do not have to list his accomplishments, they would be well known to you folk.
    I hope you enjoy this video of the service for Tex held at the Mount Alexander Funeral parlour and attended by his friends and local club members.

2. Welcome from Susan & Larry in the M:) ozarks