Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Solid 65 Coronet 500 (same body style as 64 as per the rules)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by chad, Jun 28, 2015.

1. chad

chad

City: Guelph Ontario Canada

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 19,000 OBO
    Solid southern 65 coronet 500, nice clean, straight body,rebuilt front suspension, paint is decent, nice original interior which is in awesome shape for its age, fresh 383, over .030, 906 heads, , performer rpm intake , quick fuel tech carb, 727, shift kit , 2400 stall, 323 sure grip, New chrome reverse wheels, 4 brand new Mickey Thompson radials, would make a wicked super stock clone, Wanted to trade for and older 2 dr /truck hotrod, bought this car for the wife but she doesn't drive it, I had the car signed by Mr Norm and Herb Mcandless, It drives like new..Just not my style.. Will try and upload some pics.. Or email

[email protected]
    Can't get the pics to load from my phone for some reason. Email and I will provide them no problem.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. chad

chad

Have the pics to send now. My email crashed so the people that sent emails, resend please and I will forward them.

3. chad

chad

Buyer flaked on me. Back to the top once again. Serious Inquiries only please

4. chad

chad

One last bump. Was gonna keep her. But changed my mind.