Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question for someone with bellflower tips?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leadsleadolds, Feb 10, 2006.

1. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

When they say 30 inch is that from the elbow to tip or is that just from the flare to tip.

2. JamesG

JamesG

I'm going to have to say the elbow.

3. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

You dont sound real positive on that one. Dose anyone second that motion.

4. JamesG

JamesG

Well think about it...... How much more is there from the flare? I'd go measure mine for ya on the Bellflower Buick but it's colder than a well digger's ass out there right now!

5. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

I dont know. How much more is there? From how it reads in some ads they make me beleive that its the tip thats 30 but, Im not sure. Thats what I need to know if its a true 30 from elbow to tip or not. It makes a big difference in how they'll look on my car I dont like when they over hang, so I might have to get the smaller ones which would be nice cause they are cheaper.

6. flamedolds

flamedolds

If ya dont have an answer by tomorrow I'll head out to the garage and measure. I think it is from the elbow though.

7. this is from nightprowlers....where i got mine...hope it helps...

plus they fit great on a 64 chevy wagon...

Attached Files:

8. The 30" measurement is just the tip. I wasn't smart enough to check on that before I ordered mine, so now I have a pair that extends about 6 inches past the rear of the car.....No, I haven't installed them yet, I hope Speedway has a good return policy!

9. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

Thanks guys I'm glad I held off on my order.