Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage So who is going to syracuse?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J. A. Miller, Jun 30, 2015.

1. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

The Syracuse Nationals are July 17, 18 and 19th at the State Fairgrounds. So, who's going, what are you driving, and where do you normally park/hang out? My son and I will be up there on Friday to spectate and wander around. I will try to remember a camera.

2. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My wife & I will be there on Friday & Saturday morning. Driving my '37 Chevy rumble seat coupe. Can't miss the car - it's pretty much all original (except for a 235 engine) and makes all the shiny street rods look better !

3. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

4. I will be there all three days driving my 56 Dodge usually park in the big lot by the grass knoll looking forward to it by far the most fun I have with my Hot Rod ! Host hotel parking lot is amazing all night long!! Jim
    IMG_2300.JPG

volvobrynk likes this.

5. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO will be there all (3) days. I usually park in front of the Coliseum on the
    State Fair Blvd. side. I won't have a HAMB friendly ride. Look for a Bright White
    Pro Street Camaro. Stop by if I am around.

VR&C (Mark).

6. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

We camp in the infield from Wed to Sun. Usually have the 57 Chevy wagon parked in front of the 5th wheel camper.
    [​IMG]

7. I paid for my swap meet spot and expect to set up in the usual place. I have some stuff I will not bring out any place else, some artillery wheels, a couple wide-5s, a tilt-tele column if it doesn't sell on eBay first, a bunch of vintage books and manuals, some 50's fender skirts, about 2/3 of the stuff I intend to bring is all new from what I had last year.

8. 1934coupe

1934coupe

I will be there in the Pinstripers building, we will have the MG on display with the Nostalgia Race Cars.

Pat

Attached Files:

volvobrynk likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony

Im pretty sure a few of us are going this year, but it's going to be sunday on the tail end of the show.
    Should be there early am and head out mid afternoon. Figured a little time there is better than missing it completely again.
    Aside from a couple hours on a sunday 2 years ago when i first put the 32 on the road, it's the first time in 6 years we've gone.
    I'll have the 32 in my avatar.

Tony

10. 56shoebox

56shoebox

I won't be there this year, bad back. The Ol' School Roundup is the place to be. Traditional hot rods, gassers, and customs only allowed. I guess that only leaves out muscle cars. Rockabilly bands all day. The area also includes it's own swap meet. Home made awards are given out on Saturday. Pin up girl contest too on Saturday. Hubba hubba!!!!

11. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

Let's send this to the top again.

12. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

First time in awhile I wont be there.Will see the vintage nitro guys on Friday night at Lancaster but the rest of the weekend I will be digging dirt at home. Have fun everyone!!!

13. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

Fedcospeed, that must be some important dirt. Was gold discovered in western NY?

14. 41fastback

41fastback

I'll be there Fri & Sat. with my black '41 Caddy fastback. Will be parked on road along side Ol School Roundup.

15. I'm going again............

16. Pat and I will be there Friday and Saturday, will be bringing the 63 Nova wagon

17. uc4me

uc4me

Never miss it. hopefully I'll be driving the truck but its been misbehaving so I might be rolling in my O/T 71 AMX

18. tikiwagon13

tikiwagon13

We'll be there, bringing the '28 so I'm planning on hanging out in the Old School Roundup.

19. marlinmustang

marlinmustang
    from Nanuet NY

I be set up vending in the Mini Nats with piles of old plastic.

20. A few of us from Maryland are coming up. It will be the first time for me so I don't know where I will be parked. Just look for where all the cool kids park, I won't be there! :)

I'll be driving the OL 40.

DSCN1685crop.jpg

olcurmdgeon and 1934coupe like this.
  21. Hey OL 55 I will look for you guys I would love to hook up with everyone from MD Jim

OL 55 likes this.
  22. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

I think the rule is: first timers bring the cold beer.

OL 55 likes this.
  23. 1934coupe

1934coupe

Beautiful car!

Pat

OL 55 likes this.
  24. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

we will be there fri sat and sun morning . bringing my new car 1969 dodge superbee its flat blue . its way faster to drive 6 or so hours to there

25. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

DAMN : Only a week away.
    At this point in time, the weather is looking very good
    for Thursday and Friday (so far).

VR&C.

26. jcs64

jcs64

count me and the wife in for fri,and sat. Weve got plans to hang at the old school roundup also. If you see me say hi, im useless w/ remembering names and faces so its up to you to recognize my car. :)
    Well be there in the 51 plym.
    [​IMG]

jeff !

27. frdsuperduty

frdsuperduty
    from Lewes De

My wife and I will be there with my mostly finish 27 T sedan,Ole salt.I bought it there two years ago and pretty much rebuilt it.Not what I intended, but had to do my thing.We will be in a shady spot I hope. Noticed your picture with Gene Winfield.My wife was fortunate to win the Winfield award in 2012.

28. Hey Jeff I will look for you to say Hi looking forward to seeing your car again we meet at Norwich this spring Jim

29. HRBOB34

HRBOB34

Not this year!
    Been there the last 12 years! Always had fun!
    Good Show!
    It has just got to crazy?
    Parking etc?

30. jcs64

jcs64

where is the best place to hang out Friday nite to do and see some cruising?
    last year we were staying down the rd from the host hotel and things were super quite. I was still fighting an overheating problem so I wasn't about to cruise around, but this yr, all is GOOD!

jeff