Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FS: 1937, 1938 Chevrolet half ton truck frame.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Graham M, May 21, 2015.

1. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

City: Calgary, Alberta

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 300
    Hey guys, I have a very nice frame that came off of my '38 Chevy. Not entirely sure if it'll work as well for the 39-40's as well, but I do know its the same thing for the '37-38's.

The frame is in excellent shape, everything is there. Front suspension & steering work fine. However the rear axle is pretty much toast by the looks of it. (see pics). Brakes are unknown as Ive never tested them. The only blemish on it, is the rear passenger side C channel is bent in towards the center by about an 1"-1.5". This is a very easy fix, but alas Ive never had the reason to repair it myself since I knew from the start that I wouldn't be using this frame.

The only reason Im selling it is because Im using a modern day frame set up instead, (fully boxed) and have little use for the original one. All the hardware & cab I'll be removing shortly, thus just leaving the steering, tires & rims, axles, brakes, wheels & suspension on it. I can provide a bill or sale or anything else thats needed to bring it back across the border if need be. I bought this up from Kalispell Montana two years ago, so I have the title that came with it as well if need be.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Right now, the truck is located in Southern Sask, which is straight north of the border up from North Dakota. For the exact location, google "Kincaid Saskatchewan", thats where the closest town to where my farm is.
    Please email me about it, as thats the fastest. [email protected] thanks so much.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

Bump, everything has now been removed, its entirely good to go, please email me an offer if your interested in this.