Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Heavy Rebel Weekender

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1939 Willys Dawson, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Hi all, anyone headed to Winston Salem Nc. For Heavy Rebel Weekender? This show is full of ol school cars, rat rods and choppers. Bands, beer, and all out good fun. Come check it out!!

wraymen likes this.
  2. I went a few years ago, had a great time. Road Devils still taking care of the car show? Good people

3. sailingadventure

sailingadventure

I`ll be there this year, you never know what you`ll see there. Here`s a couple of pictures from last year.

DSC_9494-X2.jpg
    DSC_9465-X2.jpg

And there are cars too.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    wraymen likes this.
  4. And don't forget about all the entertainment. 3 or 4 stages with some great bands, burlesque, guitar and bass competitions, mud wrestling, vendors "and there are some cars too."

5. Heavy Rebel is getting closer guys and gals! I got a 32 Ford Roadster I was planning to drive down, I'm in Virginia so it's only about 3 hours away but I believe my head is leaking so because it's in the 90s here don't know if I want to chance driving it. Guess I'll be drowning my sorrows in Pabst!!

6. Be on my way early Saturday morning, staying Saturday night. Bloody Mary's and mimosas sold on the sidewalk in the morning, what more could ya ask for.

7. I usually do Friday and Saturday, just Saturday this year because the weekend after that I'm going to Gettysburg Bike Week in Penn. hopefully the weather will hold out and everyone has a great time!!

8. Gman0046

Gman0046

Probably the last year it will be called Heavy Rebel Weekender. The term Rebel not PC.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  9. Lol, yeah you right probably! Taking guesses on the new name!

10. Well PC is an oxymoron.

11. No matter what the show is called its still going to be badass!

12. kingpins

kingpins

ill be there with my booth this year.

13. Sweet! Clothing, stickers? What ya got?

14. Ill be there. Hopefully in my dads chopped moredoor 51 merc

15. kingpins

kingpins

i dont have any stickers just shirts and my art.
    link to my site is below in red. see you there. stop by and say hi.

16. Backyard, can't wait to see your Merc. Kingpins, will definitely stop by!

17. A few pics. What a blast! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

18. And a few more. The Honda chopper is a survivor. White seat and all. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Matts53 likes this.
  19. Great pics! I had a lot of fun this year!