Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ha/gr Report

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bob hindman, Feb 9, 2006.

1. bob hindman

bob hindman

Lets Here All The Latest News On Your Projects.

2. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

What is a Ha/gr????? did you make that up?

3. PrimeEvil

PrimeEvil
    from N Utah

Always thought it ment: Hockey Ass/Gas Rail

But dont qoute me on that! lol

4. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

Bob, got the radiator and fuel tank mounted on mine last weekend, no pics.

5. sgtmcd42

sgtmcd42

ours is in a thousand pieces. Time will tell if I can remember where all the nuts and bolts go. :D

6. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

new guys. :rolleyes:

no news for the KC front. Any of you guys still interested? I have a place to build, and parts. need a few steel tubes and were off to the races.
    http://groups.myspace.com/kchambers

7. raven

raven

I know a couple of guys that are 'in' (me too).
    But I need to attend to the roadster first, then the digger.
    r

8. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Sorry KC guys, not enough time and too many worries and getting my own car back together. Rah, rah, rah.

9. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

July 2005, yep, you are a new guy. I have been on this forum for more than 6 years, had over 3000 posts.

PrimeEvil---Hockey Ass/Gas Rail??? I can guess its a dragster, but Hockey?????

10. PrimeEvil

PrimeEvil
    from N Utah

oops sorry was in a rush typing while trying to look up parts for an '05 ram quad cab:(

11. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

The Ramrods new HAMBster is finished and running. I'll see if Mr.Mac will post some pics of it. It looks killer. It's gotta new Hemi Orange metalflake painted body with a track T nose and a shiney black chassis...repainted black flathead and HPC silver coated headers...new black seat cushion...new wide whites on the rear and Moroso front runners...tips the scales at about 900lbs!:eek: :rolleyes:

12. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

sorry, it says jan 2006 63 posts. HA/GR talk has been around alot, every time someone says "whats a ha-gr?" they get the typical 'do a damn search newbie!!' rhetoric.

13. sgtmcd42

sgtmcd42

you guys suck!! My financial resources slowed to a crawl so we are on hold until I can find a few hundred more dollars to get a clutch and wheels. :mad:

14. mudflap261

mudflap261
    from tulsa

what are the hornets doing for 06 bob

15. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Yes Bob,Just what are the Hornyetts doing? Is the bet still good if I can prove the Ramrods car weigs 900lbs? Want me to tell the rest of the Hambers what the bet was.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...yeah BOB, I heard about this BET...wanna fill everybody in on it?...hmmm?:D

17. Godzilla

Godzilla

Still waiting for more guts to get here. I am now looking at the end of this month...possibly the middle of next before all the parts are in.

I have both a 3 speed standard and a powerglide ready to go. I am trying to decide which one to install. For bracket racing...when not HAMBster racing...it will ET more consistently with the glide and a set of slicks...but I do love to grab gears. I guess that decision will be made the day the engine comes back from the builder.

When I get it standing up I will post some pictures of Rodan. It will be fun to see if his little motor can keep up with you all on the track. Ron.

18. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

I have a few more parts, but I need help and even more parts. Wichita HAMBers, step forward!

19. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

mine is strewn all around the shop in small to medium piles of parts and gently used grease :eek:

with the willys PU i wanna get on the road for BTT50's weekend up here, cash is gonna be close, and i gotta say, getting the willys on the road for this summer is TOP PRIORITY... but i do have alla the big chunks for my Digger layin around...

more time, more money, better parts and a lot less work is about all i need to get er going :D

20. carkiller

carkiller

Still gathering/stacking partz.

21. I've got my custom built, nitro burning , fuel injected, supercharged, wheelie popping, tire smoking, gear jamming, double clutching, asphalt ripping, pinstripping frame waiting on some parts:p

Attached Files:

22. Rand Man

Rand Man

I cry bullshit on 900 pounds. We've been cutting a few pounds off the Ozark Mountain Special, but I don't think we wanna get that light.

23. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

900# is a HELL of a light car...

Tingler and i sat up one night in the chat BS'in about tryin to build the "ultimate lightweight digger" and best we could come up with was around 1300# give or take (the internet always makes a car look fat)