Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1927-ish Chevrolet body parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Alienbaby17, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

City: Minneapolis

State: Minnesota
    Price: $700
    I have a compilation of what I believe are, to the best of my knowledge, 1927 Chevrolet parts.

These parts were acquired through four separate deals. These did not all come from the same vehicle.

What you get:

One pair of 1927 Chevrolet roadster quarter panels. These came from the same vehicle.

One pair of doors. The doors were originally sedan doors that have been cut off at the window opening. The remaining metal was bent over to make a roadster - type door. I bought these on Ebay many years ago from a seller that was not certain if their origin. They looked like approximately '27 Chevrolet so I gambled and bought them. The body lines match up pretty well so I think they may be right.

I have two cowls. Both cowls are in approximately the same condition and both will go with the sale.

Parts were loosely arranged next to each other for photos. I don't have any other frame, chassis or body parts outside of what is shown.

Good way to build an alternative to a Ford hot rod.

$700 for everything. I don't want to separate the parts. I will only sell them all as a collection. I am also interested in other automotive and vintage items so don't be afraid to suggest a possible trade.

Parts will easily fit into the back of a mini van or small truck. Not super interested in shipping but might consider it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please PM If interested and let's talk.

Thanks, Jay

2. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

Bump. Someone come get this stuff before I accidentally ruin it.

3. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

Bump.

Also, not to sound like a jerk, but please don't PM me a long-distance phone number of someone you know that you think might be interested in this. I'm not interested in spending the time or money to track them down and chat unless I know someone is actually legitimately very interested. I am happy to respond to all questions and offers through the private message function on this forum.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  4. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

Bump. Great winter project. Get it now before it goes into deep storage.

5. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

6. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

Summer garage cleaning time is here. Wouldn't mind getting these out of storage and into the hands of someone that wants to do something with them.

7. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

Mid summer bump!

Special 'come-and-get-it' price- $650.

8. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

You know you need another project!

Bump.

Blind Elwood likes this.