Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration TRJ Lifetime Subscription

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by town sedan, Jun 9, 2015.

1. town sedan

town sedan

Sorry if this has been posted already..., But this Wednesday starting at 8am west coast time they will offer another 400 subscriptions. Got an email on this and just called to make sure.

You have been warned. Dave

2. Murphy32

Murphy32
    from Minnesota

Thanks....now everybody knows!! :D

3. thinkfink

thinkfink

server has broke down...SH****!!!!!!

4. 1gearhead

1gearhead

Got lucky and got mine the first go around. Now all I have to do is live long enough for it to be a good deal!

5. MAD 034

MAD 034
    from Washington

Decided to try the old school route and use the phone. 48 attempts later and I got through -- life is good.

6. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

Can't get through. Either busy or recorded message about business hours or mailbox is full message.
    Once got a phone company intercept about all circuits busy. So I guess we are all causing problems for the phone company.

7. 80WTI

80WTI

Still trying, 50+ times trying to phone and trying on the computer but looks like there system is having an overload, what to do now at 1:26 am

8. 19Eddy30

19Eddy30
    from VA

Since 11 o'clock Eastern standard time I have been trying to get through to website & all three phone numbers !! system must be crashed !! website doesn't show the buy icon and it keeps going in a loop to four minutes count down !
    I left a voice message
    & I tried to send a email , email does not work neither !!!!

9. mgermca

mgermca

Same here, since 11 eastern and no `buy` on the website or answer on the phone I think we're outa luck and it's only 34 minutes in.

Lifetime means what? Our lifetime or TRJ's?

10. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

Well,... tried again for another 15 min. No luck. I was using the toll-free 800 number. Just occurred to me that every time I get the recorded message about the mailbox being full, that is actually a completed collect call that TRJ will have to pay for. I'm calling from FL so that may not be a trivial amount.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  11. 80WTI

80WTI

Just rang once and then switched over to the mailbox recording, not having fun at the moment.

12. R&C RON

R&C RON

Just got through on the 800 #, just kept hitting redial!

13. mgermca

mgermca

'.........I get the recorded message about the mailbox being full, that is actually a completed call that TRJ will have to pay for......`

Lucky you, I am in Canada and a long time subscriber....the 1-800 number doesn`t work from here so every time the 1-650 number engages to the voice mailbox I pay the fees.

Trying the 1-877 number too BTW, no luck...an hour in now....

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  14. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Due to the large amount of site traffic, roddersjournal.com was down earlier. It is now up and running and we still have Lifetime subscriptions available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. —TRJ

wex65 likes this.
  15. Murphy32

Murphy32
    from Minnesota

Praise the lowered!! I just got one !!

Thanks TRJ !

16. 19Eddy30

19Eddy30
    from VA

Web site working now ,
    Thank's

17. mgermca

mgermca

Thanks TRJ another happy lifer here! (through the website 12:30 pm eastern time Wednesday)

18. rooman

rooman

I had the same problem with the web site and could not get through on the phone. Just got the deal done on the web site (12:38pm Eastern).

Roo

19. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

Tried again. This time the phone rang three times before going to voicemail and the "mailbox full" message. This tells me they have more lines into the office than they have people working the phones.

20. town sedan

town sedan

I was in the right place at the right time to get in on the deal the 1st time. Very unusual for me. Glad to hear some more of you were able to get in on the best thing to come around in a long while. I hesitated on the shift knob and missed that one. Would I trade my lifetime subscription for a HAMB shift knob? Probably not.
    -Dave