Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just another Aussie dude

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 61_deluxe, Jun 4, 2015.

1. 61_deluxe

61_deluxe
    from Australia

Hey HAMBers, I'm Simon, just newly a member though I follow quite a few of you in awe of your awesome rides on Instagram and Motornation. I live in Gladstone, in Queensland, Australia.

I have an Aussie '61 Falcon Deluxe four door sedan which I am currently getting running and driving (better) to do a road trip to Chopped this year. I'm hoping to get it registered August so I have a coupla months to road test her well before the big road trip (2000 odd kilometres) in October. I also hope to get some kind of kickass paint down and a few custom touches I have in mind completed. I'm trying to do it all myself with pretty much no experience, teaching myself and getting some good advice off a few people as I go. And so far, having a shitload of fun!

Anyway really looking forward to getting some ideas, advice, and inspiration from fellow HAMBers and meeting some of you at Chopped 2015. Will post some pics up of my falcon when I can, and if you want, check me out on insta @61_deluxe. Cheers dudes.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. 61_deluxe

61_deluxe
    from Australia

3. Hotrodjdnigs

Hotrodjdnigs

This thing looks neat already, do you have any pictures from the side? Funny mine was actually baby blue and white too when I first got it too!!!

4. 61_deluxe

61_deluxe
    from Australia

Thanks mate, yeah got a couple.

Attached Files:

5. Welcome! Good to have you here.