Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Unique Teardrop Trailer

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by jguff, Apr 16, 2015.

1. jguff

jguff

City: Eureka

State: California
    Price: $2500
    Jim Dandy 009 (2).JPG Price reduced to $2000. Unique "Jim Dandy Sportsman" style teardrop trailer. The Jim Dandy had a galley in the front rather than the rear. Plans were originally sold in the 1940's for $1. To see a copy of the ad google Jim Dandy Sportsman.

Trailer has been modified with cedar siding and corrugated iron roofing. Bought as a rough project several years ago, repaired and used for camping as well as shows. Gets lots of attention. 8' long and 4'9" wide, Ford wheels and 16" tires. Tows very well and has been on 7500 mile trip. Peoples choice award at large teardrop gathering. Still primitive with no electrical system, manual vent, one door, old windows. Looks great behind a rod or old car or truck. Ready for the show season. Jim Dandy 009 (2).JPG

Asking $2000 please pm me for phone # or other contact info. Can send more pics via email. Delivery possible. Thanks for looking
    Jerome Guffey

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. jguff

jguff

Ready to answer any questions. Feel free to make an offer. Thanks

3. jguff

jguff

Still available, great conversation starter, looking for an offer I can't refuse, throw me a lowball if you want.

4. jguff

jguff

Price reduced to $2000 or make an offer.

5. jguff

jguff

The trailer has been sold.