Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

66 C10 Fleetside Hot Rod Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by TxRat, May 25, 2015.

1. TxRat

TxRat

City: Beaumont

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $8500
    Looking trade not really trying to sell, for a solid running driving titled 47-59 Chevy pickup of equal value.

This is a 66 big window custom cab originally factory optioned out. truck has a 4-6 drop from CPP with dropped springs front and rear and dropped spindles with power disc brakes and Power steering. Hot little 327/real GM HEI Edelbrock performer intake and carb, with a 700r4 behind it. It will roll easily down the highway at 75-80 with ease. New rear bumper , new windshield, new sway bar on front and sway bar on back and rides like its on rails. New aluminum radiator and electric fans. One comes on with the key and the other is wired to come on at 185*. Most all body work is done and truck is in PPG epoxy. Left rear quarter need attention and it has a nickel size hole in the right rocker. New door rubber and felts. Any questions just pm me. Send pics of your trades and location. I'd really like to keep the trades to within 500 miles if possible but will travel if something peeks my interest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  2. TxRat

TxRat

Bringing this back up. Someone trade me!!!