Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1961 Buick Special 4 door sedan project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by dsigh, Apr 20, 2015.

1. dsigh

dsigh

City: Dublin

State: California
    Price: 1500
    1961 Buick Special 4 door sedan rolling project. I wanted to put a LS1 in this car but it's going to take way too much fab time for it to make sense. This car was stored in a barn for over 20 years and has always been in Northern California. I have all of the parts labeled and has been completely taken apart for paint and bodywork. Car and all parts are at Dublin, CA. Only rust on the entire car is by the drivers rear fenderwellon the bottom of the car, it looks like the outline of a baseball. Not solid rust, but will need to be repaired. Original yellow on black license plates, in brand new condition. Interior in in great condition, you can tell this has been stored for a long time. Had an aluminum V8 and 2 speed automatic powerglide transmission, but have been sold. Clean title in hand. Please no trades. Please call or text for additional pictures or details before you bid. I am open to keeping the license plates if the car is going out of state or you can't use them for a lower sales price.

$1500
    (925) 979.8161 - call or text

Attached Files:

2. dsigh

dsigh

Dropping to $1000. I need the space back.

3. dsigh

dsigh

4. dsigh

dsigh

5. dsigh

dsigh